I bought today.....

TigerTime

Visit site
Membership for my local club - Newbattle Golf Club in Midlothian. 15 months for the price of 12! Covers me until Dec 2021. It literally is a 2 minute drive for me to get there, I guess for me the only thing I don't particularly like about it is the lack of a chipping area.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
how long did you wait?

last lot of Mizuno i got was back in 2014, told a week they were there in less, but with the current state of things and everything coming from China, was told 25 days

i ordered on august bank holiday as the fitting heads had just arrived. The bats didn’t get ‘released’ until September 17th, and I got mine a week after.
also doesn’t help they are put together in Scotland, and they are working on reduced schedules due to COVID and the work restrictions north of the border.

i ordered a hybrid at the same time and it hasn’t arrived yet...and I want to look at the new ES21 wedge in person before looking at ordering them

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i ordered on august bank holiday as the fitting heads had just arrived. The bats didn’t get ‘released’ until September 17th, and I got mine a week after.
also doesn’t help they are put together in Scotland, and they are working on reduced schedules due to COVID and the work restrictions north of the border.

i ordered a hybrid at the same time and it hasn’t arrived yet...and I want to look at the new ES21 wedge in person before looking at ordering them
i think the delay for most OEMs is more to do with most of it coming from China

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got a Mizuno iron fitting next week. I'll temper my expectations regarding receiving the clubs accordingly now that I've read these posts!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
that’s not what the Mizuno rep told my club ??‍♂️

not heard of any different work restrictions in Scotland from anywhere else in the UK. The Mizuno guy told me it was delays in stuff coming from China, which isn't just restricted to golf eqpt.

ive had a few sets from Mizuno and they are usually really quick, my last set arrived in less than 7 days

D

Deleted member 16999

not heard of any different work restrictions in Scotland from anywhere else in the UK. The Mizuno guy told me it was delays in stuff coming from China, which isn't just restricted to golf eqpt.

ive had a few sets from Mizuno and they are usually really quick, my last set arrived in less than 7 days
Recently bought Driver and 3 Wood, both took over 4 weeks for delivery, have Hybrids on order from 2 weeks ago and still expecting to wait at least a further 2 weeks.

Their website also has a warning about delays on it.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I think its a convenient excuse for companies and a lot are now hiding behind the C19 excuse to mask their inabilities.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A pair of Footjoy winter golf boots off Ebay for £59.

They fit well (11) are apparently thermal and water proof and arrived quickly

Picked up another pair of decathlon trousers today and a pair of there shorts plus some tees.4B350EAB-3F52-4AEA-AEBF-C87D3A1C0E23.jpeg