I bought today.....

Looking for a new bag, as the one I have is second hand and in pretty poor condition. I like the look of the new Titleist cart bags. Any other recommendations. Doesn't have to be waterproof but I guess that would be practical.

Traminator

Looking for a new bag, as the one I have is second hand and in pretty poor condition. I like the look of the new Titleist cart bags. Any other recommendations. Doesn't have to be waterproof but I guess that would be practical.
Despite my hatred (in a mild golfing sense) of the floppy legs of my Titleist Hybrid carry bag, it's excellent quality. The zips, pockets are all top notch, and after reading comments about some bags rubbing graphite shafts, that wouldn't happen due to the quality of the materials.
I also have a Titleist Midsize Tour bag which is equally well made.

So again, despite the bad stand legs, they are high quality bags.

banjofred

My Ecco Bio shoes kind of dissolved on Wednesday in the rain. This is the second summer I've worn them....hoped they would last longer. Bought my first pair of Sketchers spikeless this morning while at the course practicing. Pretty comfortable I think......and most of £100 cheaper than the Ecco.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
I went for a custom fitting for Titleist TS hybrids with my club pro...

...came away with a SIM demo club in my bag to take out on the course tomorrow. Crikey the difference in trajectory I was getting was daft! (and lots of different shafts were tried in several different brands)

I went for a custom fitting for Titleist TS hybrids with my club pro...

...came away with a SIM demo club in my bag to take out on the course tomorrow. Crikey the difference in trajectory I was getting was daft! (and lots of different shafts were tried in several different brands)
Much lower launch with the sim?

Whilst I'm here, the pro suggested I get a second hand driver as the one I have is pretty old. I've seen a Cobra F6 which looks to be in immaculate condition almost at a good price. Worth going for it?

I guess if I go for it and I don't get along with it I can resell and not lose out by much!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Whilst I'm here, the pro suggested I get a second hand driver as the one I have is pretty old. I've seen a Cobra F6 which looks to be in immaculate condition almost at a good price. Worth going for it?

I guess if I go for it and I don't get along with it I can resell and not lose out by much!
I have one. Cracking club, very forgiving. In the hands of a decent player it goes a long way. (I know this as I have seen others use it 😆)

Worth a punt, as you say it will be easy to sell on if you don't like it.

Vokey 60.08M wedge to complete my bag

Pro gave me a couple of sample sleeves of the new Titleist Tour Speed ball gratis, so looking forward to seeing how they compare to the Tour Soft in the long game department. They should definitely spin more with the wedges.