I bought today.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good quality fleeced golf trousers? had a look online but can’t find anything to suit

I see you got sorted, I have a pair of Calvin Klein winter trousers that are fleece lined. They're superb and a decent fit.
I may have a look at the Glenmuir ones as well.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I see you got sorted, I have a pair of Calvin Klein winter trousers that are fleece lined. They're superb and a decent fit.
I may have a look at the Glenmuir ones as well.

As I said I was that impressed with them that I ordered another pair which should be here tomorrow, also free gift on orders over £60. ?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just received my first waterproof bag. It's a Big Max Aqua 8.
I got it online from a company called golfsupport.com and I cannot rate them highly enough.
I was kept in the loop from the moment it was ordered.

iu

TigerTime

Visit site
For anyone looking for a trolley the Axglo one seems pretty great so far. Not had it out on the course yet but from just having a look and setting it up it's very well made

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just bought a ping anser 2b counter balance putter off ebay.

Fancied a blade putter for the winter. Looking forward to trying this out.

Been struggling to get putts to the hole this last while using a white hot insert putter. Hopefully this has a little more pop.

Screenshot_20200913-201559_eBay.jpg

Mandofred

Visit site
Took delivery of a g410 5 wood, will give it a go this weekend
I've been playing with this the last few months. Played with it at 16.5 for the summer. Moved it up to neutral (17.5) a week ago. Just set it at 18.5 for tomorrows Senior rollup. I might drop one of my hybrids out of the bag pretty soon and add a 64 degree wedge. Nothing is going to roll on the fairways pretty soon. I might just try a 7 wood at some point pretty soon.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Newport 2.6 from Golf Bidder

Their service has been impeccable

It arrived this afternoon so am about to go out to the practice green and am so excited

Betty is on the naughty step and depending on how it goes will decide on going forward but hopefully can interchange between the two

GBC

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered PGA 2k21 for PS4. It was down to £40 on Amazon just back in the realm of acceptable pricewise. And the old game is getting a bit boring as the online societies have largely shut down.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
New titleist T100 irons 5-Pw arrived today. I am not the best ball striker so when I went to st Ives forms Titleist fitting expected the T 200s. Turns out my spin was super low so a combination of T100 and a higher spinning shaft had me flushing it. Fingers crossed the magic carries over to the course !