I bought today.....

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
An Adidas jumper for the winter using core ADISALE for 30% off if anyone is interested. Also ordered a Sunderland gilet from County golf. Ordered large but never worn any Sunderland stuff so hoping it’s ok

TigerTime

Visit site
New titleist T100 irons 5-Pw arrived today. I am not the best ball striker so when I went to st Ives forms Titleist fitting expected the T 200s. Turns out my spin was super low so a combination of T100 and a higher spinning shaft had me flushing it. Fingers crossed the magic carries over to the course !
Beautiful clubs

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Disc mate. I can't be missing out on sales in Smyths, Amazon etc. The prices for digital downloads on the the PS store now are crazy, how will they be when you have no choice where to buy from?

Yep, same here, disc versions of games are generally so much cheaper. Only time I pick up digital games is when they're massively reduced on the store.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Disc mate. I can't be missing out on sales in Smyths, Amazon etc. The prices for digital downloads on the the PS store now are crazy, how will they be when you have no choice where to buy from?
Yeah that is such a con. I swear when Amazon are flogging year old games for £25, they're still 50 quid download on PSN. Sod that!

Hoganman1

Visit site
Well I made it for four months without buying any clubs. Yesterday the dam broke. I've been struggling with my Taylormade '17 M2 three and five woods for some time. While playing a match one of my golf buddies suggested I try his Cally Mavrik Max three. After a few shots I was hooked. I did a little research online, went to Dick's Sporting Goods last night, tried the demos and the Mavrik Max three and five are in the bag.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
This arrived today. Watched a random video where they were talking about old Bullseye putters so picked this up for £9.50 inc P&P from ebay. Just tried it out on the carpet at home and I love it. Got a comp tomorrow and it's in the bag - I'm all in :)

IMG-20200918-135905674.jpg
IMG-20200918-135914952.jpg

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
This arrived today. Watched a random video where they were talking about old Bullseye putters so picked this up for £9.50 inc P&P from ebay. Just tried it out on the carpet at home and I love it. Got a comp tomorrow and it's in the bag - I'm all in :)

Nice, quite an early one, is the shaft fluted?

I've got a couple, one similar to yours in the middle below showing the fluted shaft.

1600455307803.png1600455344559.png