I bought today.....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This arrived today. Watched a random video where they were talking about old Bullseye putters so picked this up for £9.50 inc P&P from ebay. Just tried it out on the carpet at home and I love it. Got a comp tomorrow and it's in the bag - I'm all in :)

IMG-20200918-135905674.jpg
IMG-20200918-135914952.jpg

I've got one too and used it for a period of time. So simple. Easy to line up and introduced me to the idea of center shafted putters.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you tried any of their more recent models?
Genuinely the best golf shoes I've ever worn, even better than my Ecco shoes!

Yeah, tried on the codechaos and a couple of boost tour 360 versions. Just wasn't comfortable. The backs on Adidas always go, my PP's boost 360s collapsed at the back after about 6 months.
Will stick with my FJ Dryjoy Tours and Tour S.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got some Titleist tour speeds to try out next week but also bought a sleeve of AVX. Really impressed how well it performed in windy conditions out there today. I am not a long hitter but I was also impressed with the distance too.

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Two Yonex WS2 wedges. A 52 degree and a 60 degree.

Brand new on Jam Golf and they were reduced to £60 each. But the site had a deal on Yonex wedges where if you buy one you get £15 off a second. So the 2nd wedge cost me £45.

Also went through topcashback and got a further 10% in cashback.

Two brand new wedges... £95. I can't argue with that.

Simonsmh

Visit site
Went home via the shop at Silvermere.... always an expensive stop!

Bought an UU gilet, polo and shorts. Along with packs of tees an a new glove

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not today but received the PXG 0211 irons 5-PW that I bought second hand last week, will take them out for a round tomorrow but really like the look and feel of them from the few hits in the garden.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
New Calvin Klein Golf polo from TKMaxx. Cost £25. Actually prefer the fit of it to my Puma and Hugo Boss golf polos, would definitely recommend.
I picked up a blue ck polo and an under armour top in there earlier, didnt think they sold golf stuff, I'm going to have a look in there more often

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Went home via the shop at Silvermere.... always an expensive stop!

Bought an UU gilet, polo and shorts. Along with packs of tees an a new glove

What was their stock levels like. I went not long after golf re-started and I thought their clothing stocks in the bigger brands (UA, Ping, Adidas, etc) were quite run down. Whether that was issues getting stuff back in after lockdown or people had stripped it I don't know

Simonsmh

Visit site
What was their stock levels like. I went not long after golf re-started and I thought their clothing stocks in the bigger brands (UA, Ping, Adidas, etc) were quite run down. Whether that was issues getting stuff back in after lockdown or people had stripped it I don't know

Pretty good. They didn’t have the size I wanted but I noticed a sign that said they had more stock and to ask..... I did and they had everything I wanted.