Hyundai Ioniq Electric - will golf clubs fit?

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
My company is currently offering a great lease deal on the Hyundia Ioniq Electric, but none of the local dealers have one for me to see if my clubs will fit in the boot without folding the seats down. They'll fit in a standard Hybrid Ioniq but the fully electric model has a smaller boot.
Anyone got one of these who can advise?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd be more concerned about the 170 mile range than clubs in the boot.

Manufacturers need to start offering more range in electric cars before I'd even consider one.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Can't answer your question but generally I thought it was the depth of the boot that reduced not the width with the leccies

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A mate has one. He can get a trolley and a cart bag (with king clubs removed) squeezed in the bag of his.

why not just pop to a Hyundai dealership and test?!

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
A mate has one. He can get a trolley and a cart bag (with king clubs removed) squeezed in the bag of his.

why not just pop to a Hyundai dealership and test?!
Thanks for this Wabinez, does your mate definately have the all electric one or one of the hybrids, which have a larger boot. None of my local dealers have the electric one in stock.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for this Wabinez, does your mate definately have the all electric one or one of the hybrids, which have a larger boot. None of my local dealers have the electric one in stock.

ah....that I couldn’t answer. It may well be the hybrid

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I looked at the hybrid one, and both my SM H2NO (cart bag) with clubs and Golfstream Revolution went in the boot without need to remove anything or drop seats.
I'm not sure where the electirc one has the batteries though....
TBH though, as much as it was fully loaded, it didn't have a rear wiper, privacy glass or even tinted windows. I can't say it was that great a drive either, but I get why you're looking at it:)

Last edited: