Do your clubs fit in your car boot?

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ford patient is over for exclusive however other brands pay to use it I believe so some offer as optional extra

Costs a lot to replace the windscreen in a ford mind

Volvo have them too, possibly from when Ford owned Volvo.

I don’t have the heated screen though as I have a heads up display, which I find more useful than the heated screen anyway.

Heated steering wheel is a nice touch, and I wouldn’t be without the 360 degree camera, but only because the car is huge. It gives a birds eye view of the surroundings, very useful

D

Deleted member 1147

Volvo have them too, possibly from when Ford owned Volvo.

I don’t have the heated screen though as I have a heads up display, which I find more useful than the heated screen anyway.

Heated steering wheel is a nice touch, and I wouldn’t be without the 360 degree camera, but only because the car is huge. It gives a birds eye view of the surroundings, very useful
How much is the excess for a replacement windscreen if you have heads up/heated screen?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Electric windows and air con are the only two things I'd consider necessary in a car, and I definitely find the parking sensors useful in the van.

Wouldn't be fussed about any other 'extras' though - but the heated screen on a Ford is a definite time saver on a frosty morning.