How long since you last got out on the course?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I Squeezed a swift 9 in yesterday morning before the rain moved in, the course was wet in places but playable.
Forecast looking good for the next few days dry with strong winds,so fingers crossed for next weekend.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
End of October for me. Playing in between that time up here would just have been a slog. I'm looking at early March as a hopeful time to get out again.

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Played Saturday - Tees are off mats , course was OK but fairways are not great due to the recent conditions underfoot and little chance to mow them.

However last week I played at ours Saturday plus another local course on the Sunday and theirs was in great condition. Fully open and in dry condition. Got an invite for this weekend also so looking forward to that.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Except for 4 holes at seaham with Wayman (30/12) when storm Frank arrived, then my last "proper" game was 1st week in October
Just not interested or motivated to play in these poor conditions
None of the inland parkland courses local to me are ever in good condition once October arrives

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not been out since December 29th. The course has just reopened, but with 14 temporary greens.

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm going to say October, I worked all November pretty much and then the heavens opened and have been open ever since, course still closed and my membership only has 2 months to run.
Wales needs an indoor golf course!