How long since you last got out on the course?

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My last full round was last Friday (29th Jan) and I played at least nine holes every day last week. Having said that, we had 9 and then 5 holes closed due to water logging up until Thursday! :(

WWG

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I live on the east coast, and I have been very lucky. I have still managed to play between four and five times every week.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I played 5 holes on our nine hole course one lunchtime last week, for a full round was 2nd Jan, nothing to do with the weather, though Sat the course was covered in snow. it was all gone by the afternoon, so i could have played yesterday with a couple of mates.... but at the moment i just can't be bothered......

most unlike me as i usually play at least twice a week over the winter.

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yesterday. It was boggy, windy and rainy but felt like nirvana for the golfer starved of action for the previous three weeks. First world problem, granted.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Played yesterday is good conditions & was striking it very good.

Thought about going out today but currently lashing down & strong winds, maybe later

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Manage to get out about 3 weeks ago around forest pines which was in amazing condition, only one damp spot on the course. Not played at my place since mid December, to wet under foot to even bother.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
17th October 2015 - I have no inclination to go out when its blowing a gale, chucking it down, or both. Moreover I consciously decided no golf until March. Rather than get a lesson and then pummel balls at the range, or not get a lesson and practice the same bad shots, I opted for a leave of absence from golf for a few months and to be fair I didn't miss it at all, but now that the night are getting that little bit lighter and having been up to the club to hear news on the coming year, I'm starting to get that itch again.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
31st November....feel better?

You do know that day doesn't exist, right?

I played on Saturday for the first time since 26th October last year. My love of golf has fallen away massively this last year after life went and got in the way and my ability followed it. It was winter tees so a much shorter course but I played to two over my handicap and there were some promising shots among the dross so hoping to find my enthusiasm again this year.

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mid December was my last outing, booked in for Saturday's stableford comp so hoping to get out and use my game golf!

On the plus side, the time off has enabled me to finish my en suite renovation project

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last week in October I helped a buddy put in a supplementary. Didn't even go to the range til I had a lesson in mid December, that ignited the fire and I've been a fair bit since. But still no desire to hit the course just yet, waiting until the swing feels a little more natural

D

Deleted member 1147

I've managed every Saturday this month, it's been cold &/or boggy, but enjoyable!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You do know that day doesn't exist, right?

I played on Saturday for the first time since 26th October last year. My love of golf has fallen away massively this last year after life went and got in the way and my ability followed it. It was winter tees so a much shorter course but I played to two over my handicap and there were some promising shots among the dross so hoping to find my enthusiasm again this year.

Yep, it was the 29th November.....couldn't edit.

So long ago, I reinvented the calendar!