Had to laugh

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Currently in Japan, I was in a local bookshop browsing the myriad of golf magazines - must have been at least 10 different publications on the shelf. One magazine was running a 10 - 15 page spread showing 3 or 4 stills covering the full swing of a large number of professional golfers, by which I mean there were 3 or 4 golfers on a page each with 3 - 4 stills across the page. Started at the top with Tiger, going down through the likes of Sergio, Vijay, Ishikawa Ryo, Geoff Ogilvy, Villegas et al. As I was browsing down the pages, I thought I recognized the Texan in the stills, but I was wrong - the Japanese text proudly stated a new golfer that I was unfamiliar with - "Penny Kerry". :D

Did make me chuckle, what chance of an interview for GM if they were to print "Camilla Villegas" or "Sandra Lyle"!

On an aside, another mag ran an interesting "what`s in the bag" spread. A large photo of each well known pro`s clubs sticking out of their bag. Again it was a good 5 or 6 pages, with pretty much every pro you can name and then some. Each pic clearly showing the clubs in place. Seems Padraig doesn`t play all of the Fybrid`s he was endorsing last year ;) and quite interesting to see how rusty Adam Scott`s vokey wedges were.....

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
The swing slideshow was in the GM magazine a few years back. It was abour 15 pros starting from the address position and finishing after the follow through and I always remember Tiger's shoulder turn. Regarding whats in Paddy's bag, it doesn't surprise me because I am sure it is only an advertising feature as I know lots of Pro's who use clubs that are not from their main sponsors.