Great Low Cost Premium Golf Ball You Probably Have Never Heard Of

• Thread starter Deleted member 21445
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21445

I know a lot of golfers on here loved the Honma TW-X and that came about from someone seeing my video about that golf ball that offered solid premium golf ball performance at a low price point.

Well I have found another that I think is even better and you can buy for as low as £2.35 per golf ball (before shipping charges)

Rather than post a long thread about it probably best to watch the video I have done about it.

For full transparency I am not paid by or associated to this brand in any way, I was just very impressed with how this ball performed for the cost.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In recent years I bought Honma TWS £22 a dozen (firm a favourite at the moment)

RZN MS-Tour £22 a dozen will go to these when the greens speed up a bit.

Both great balls if you are looking for a 3piece urethane ball which spins well

I also managed to buy last years Prov1 for £36/dozen

I do not see me spending £45 on a dozen golf balls

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Kirkland's are decent 👍
Lost me ball today and found 7 others. One being a Kirkland, gave it to a PP who uses them. He lost his ball and played the Kirkland. it lasted 2 shots. It’s still on her course somewhere, lost again.

D

Deleted member 21445

Aren’t all these DTC balls the same but with a different logo? I presume they all come from the same factory in China.

Kirklands Made in China
PXG in Vietnam
Ikarus Tour in Taiwan

Springveldt

Visit site
Really liked the Honma TW-X last year, not sure what I’m going to use this year.

I see Titleist have their 4 for 3 offer on but even then it’s still £144 for 48 balls. I might just get some from eBay this year.

I’d imagine it will be quite hard to get these Ikarus balls as most DTC companies are struggling to get factories to make them.

D

Deleted member 21445

Really liked the Honma TW-X last year, not sure what I’m going to use this year.

I see Titleist have their 4 for 3 offer on but even then it’s still £144 for 48 balls. I might just get some from eBay this year.

I’d imagine it will be quite hard to get these Ikarus balls as most DTC companies are struggling to get factories to make them.

In Stock