Good Luck Rangers

C

c1973

Onwards and upwards.

Poor game from my point of view (nearly as bad as that God awful language the commentators use), but well done Raith.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Considering where we were a couple of years ago and our increase of income then im ok with where we stand financially - the losses of £50mil were down to player purchases it appears in the books but doesnt include the increase in some commercial deals late summer. Also considerable money has been wasted on stadium designs etc which have no been written. We most certainly appear to be heading in the right direction

Was the instigator of the 'through rose tinted glasses' a Liverpool supporter? :whistle: Does 'wasting money on stadium designs etc' not count as expenditure? Certainly in a better position then under Gillett/Hicks!

Still, a 1-0 (proper) win over my lot keeps them top. I think I prefer to see them there then Chelski.

And Oh Dear! Rangers miss out! Nearly didn't notice! Is that an indication of what Scottish 1st Division football is like? Still, I imagine Gordon Broon has a genuine smile this evening!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Was the instigator of the 'through rose tinted glasses' a Liverpool supporter? :whistle: Does 'wasting money on stadium designs etc' not count as expenditure? Certainly in a better position then under Gillett/Hicks!

Still, a 1-0 (proper) win over my lot keeps them top. I think I prefer to see them there then Chelski.

And Oh Dear! Rangers miss out! Nearly didn't notice! Is that an indication of what Scottish 1st Division football is like?

proper 1 nil win ? Eh ?

confused me there

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Onwards and upwards.

Poor game from my point of view (nearly as bad as that God awful language the commentators use), but well done Raith.

Aye I know, imagine the broadcasters having the cheek to use the national language.

C

c1973

And Oh Dear! Rangers miss out! Nearly didn't notice! Is that an indication of what Scottish 1st Division football is like?

Pretty much, sums up the standard of most scottish football tbh. Imho.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
And Oh Dear! Rangers miss out! Nearly didn't notice! Is that an indication of what Scottish 1st Division football is like? Still, I imagine Gordon Broon has a genuine smile this evening!

Are The Rangers not in the second division ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

A goal for each side that shouldn't have been! :whistle:

Only 65% possession! :rofl:

Ah right - it appears that the penalty was the correct decision - Flanno got a touch then got took out :whistle:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Are The Rangers not in the second division ;)

Not for comparison they aren't. At least for me.

Having already won that title, I consider the a Scottish 1st Division side.

Had they not already won it, I would have described them a S1D aspiring side.

Time the anti-Rangers mob lost their bigotry and welcomed some competition/opposition. It will be in Scottish Football's best interest imo.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Time the anti-Rangers mob lost their bigotry and welcomed some competition/opposition. It will be in Scottish Football's best interest imo.

Delusional.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wouldnt ranger provide a bit more competition for Celtic ? As opposed to it being a one horse race ?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7B33BB26-9269-4170-AC2F-E412FFFD9659_zpsoqsq6yld.png

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Oh no.....it is generally much worse than that.
You seem to be forgetting Raith are a Championship side.

Apologies. I consider both to be in that league, which is 1st division vs premiere division (as opposed to Championship, League 1, or SPL).

Seems I need to get my terminology correct for you bunch of pedants! :whistle:

:rofl:

Surely that should be 'The' Rangers! :whistle:

Last edited: