Good Luck Rangers

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not for comparison they aren't. At least for me.

Having already won that title, I consider the a Scottish 1st Division side.

Had they not already won it, I would have described them a S1D aspiring side.

Time the anti-Rangers mob lost their bigotry and welcomed some competition/opposition. It will be in Scottish Football's best interest imo.

So because I don't like Rangers I'm a bigot :confused:

I also don't like Celtic and happen to support Dunfermline Athletic so can you tell me in what way I'm a bigot?

If some people on here knew what they were talking about when it comes to Scottish football and could read between the lines they would have seen some amount of bigotry over the last couple of years and most if not all of it coming from a few pro-Rangers posters on here.

Glasshouses once again :rolleyes:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Eventually, but not for a few years yet.

I really doubt it. They are spending a million a month more than they have and are still struggling against posties and brickies. Two or three years in the top league and finishing mid table will really test the loyalty. It will go back to the days before Murray came in spending other folks money.....

C

c1973

Murray spent his own cash.

I would agree it's testing times at the moment, but we'll come through it.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
So because I don't like Rangers I'm a bigot :confused:

I also don't like Celtic and happen to support Dunfermline Athletic so can you tell me in what way I'm a bigot?

Read my post again - carefully!

Did I actually say you were?

If some people on here knew what they were talking about when it comes to Scottish football and could read between the lines they would have seen some amount of bigotry over the last couple of years and most if not all of it coming from a few pro-Rangers posters on here.

Glasshouses once again :rolleyes:

:confused:

I believe you've made wrong assumption that I support Rangers! That's what can happen when you 'read between the lines'!:whistle:

You may well be right though. Then again, you may well be wrong.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

So do people not want the league to be a bit more competitive and will Rangers not provide that competition ?

Currently it appears it's just a one team league and it's over by March ? Will that not be the detriment of the league ?

Surely for the future it needs more than one club fighting it out for the title.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
So do people not want the league to be a bit more competitive and will Rangers not provide that competition ?

Currently it appears it's just a one team league and it's over by March ? Will that not be the detriment of the league ?

Surely for the future it needs more than one club fighting it out for the title.

What and that is going to come from Rangers? :rofl: You obviously never seen any of that turgid crap on display today. They can hardly beat part timers comfortably with the second biggest wage bill in Scottish football. How are they going to manage when they come up against full time opposition every week? The challenge will come but not from Rangers IMO.

C

c1973

Phil, bottom line is right now over a season we ain't a match for them and won't be for a few years (pains me to say it) but it's true. However, they do fear a Rangers at full strength, they always did and they always will. :)

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phil, bottom line is right now over a season we ain't a match for them and won't be for a few years (pains me to say it) but it's true. However, they do fear a Rangers at full strength, they always did and they always will. :)

:rofl: Deluded. Most teams/fans in Scotland now think The Rangers are a laughing stock.

C

c1973

What and that is going to come from Rangers? :rofl: You obviously never seen any of that turgid crap on display today. They can hardly beat part timers comfortably with the second biggest wage bill in Scottish football. How are they going to manage when they come up against full time opposition every week? The challenge will come but not from Rangers IMO.

No one in the top division will come close to challenging celtic, well you know it, not with the biggest wage bill in Scotland......

D

Deleted member 15344

When they get back into the Premiership they will be able to attract the better players than the other clubs ( alongside Celtic )

They will do what's needed to get back in to the Premiership then they have the platform to challenge. Wouldn't judge on what they are currently like

And where else is the challenge going to come from ? currently Celtic are 28 points clear of second with a month left in the season

If that continues to be such a one team league then it's going to suffer in the long run

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The knowledge of our football leagues and teams on here by the English posters is incredibly bad.

Guys do us a favour and just stop posting because 99% of the crap you lot post on our game is utter pish.

No offence but it is.A total lack of knowledge and understanding is shown by the English posters.

C

c1973

:rofl: Deluded. Most teams/fans in Scotland now think The Rangers are a laughing stock.

Like I said, at the moment we ain't good enough, but we will be, nowt deluded about that. I mean we have reached the semi of the national cup comp, not bad for a 2nd division mob.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
When they get back into the Premiership they will be able to attract the better players than the other clubs ( alongside Celtic )

They will do what's needed to get back in to the Premiership then they have the platform to challenge. Wouldn't judge on what they are currently like

And where else is the challenge going to come from ? currently Celtic are 28 points clear of second with a month left in the season

They currently have half a team full of mercenaries from the top flight as it is. And are still rank rotten. Rangers are no more of a threat than any other first division team That is there current level.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like I said, at the moment we ain't good enough, but we will be, nowt deluded about that. I mean we have reached the semi of the national cup comp, not bad for a 2nd division mob.

Its not a national cup though is it? It is only open to the lower leagues :rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

The knowledge of our football leagues and teams on here by the English posters is incredibly bad.

Guys do us a favour and just stop posting because 99% of the crap you lot post on our game is utter pish.

No offence but it is.A total lack of knowledge and understanding is shown by the English posters.

Would you like to highlight the errors then ?

C

c1973

Disagree, until I posted Liverpoolphil was the only one that realised Rangers are the same club, the Scottish posters didn't. Seems he had a better understanding than some.

D

Deleted member 15344

They currently have half a team full of mercenaries from the top flight as it is. And are still rank rotten. Rangers are no more of a threat than any other first division team That is there current level.

But they will have the platform to attract the better players will they not ? They have the stadium to fill , they will get the sponsorship , they are still a big club doing what is needed to get back into the Prem. 3 years ago whilst in the prem they won it did they not ? What's stopping them getting to that stage again

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Scottish cup is the national cup. showing a lack of understanding there bud. ;)

Nope merely misread the post.

A second division team with second highest wage bill in Scotland don't forget ;)

Wonder how many united will stick past them next week?

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Would you like to highlight the errors then ?

Jesus where do I start. All anti Rangers folk are bigots,Rangers would provide a challenge in the league,Dundee instead of Dundee United..........that's just for starters.

There is also the mis understanding that Rangers have done well winning their league again and getting to a cup semi despite the fact they are in league 1.:mad: