Good Luck Rangers

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It happens - you either brush it off or you react.

You should hear some of things that get said about our fans with things that have happened to us.

I'll ask again, is accusing folk you don't know as being 'rotten to the core' okay because football is an 'emotive sport'?

Genuinely interested. If the answer is yes then I'll keep that excuse right up my sleeve should I ever need to use one.:whoo:

D

Deleted member 15344

I'll ask again, is accusing folk you don't know as being 'rotten to the core' okay because football is an 'emotive sport'?

Genuinely interested. If the answer is yes then I'll keep that excuse right up my sleeve should I ever need to use one.:whoo:

Its never ok to accuse people of anything when you dont know them.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Why didn't it turn out to be a good move ? Seems to be working pretty well

A period of Administration and relegation followed pretty soon after!

We should have a game of golf some time Phil. Just remind me to secure my hub caps.;)

Hub caps (I remember them!) are probably the least of the worries in some areas!

In fact, we had to laugh at the audacity of the Musselburgh guys (better not say boys:whistle:) depositing a VW Combi on the Green of the MOC 5th - sans wheels of course - one evening!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

A period of Administration and relegation followed pretty soon after!

Wimbledon ?

Wimbledon moved to MK then became the MK Dons now with a very good stadium which is always improving and got a good base for the future

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
There was no such thing as a "holding company" there was just the company which owned the stadium, the players contracts, the badge, the training ground etc in fact everything that had ever constituted "rangers." It used to be a legal entity known as a "club" in the late 1800's which was owned by its members.

This club then incorporated into a company and the club ceased to exist as any legal entity, it had become a company instead. Its members legally became shareholders.

This company was liquidated in 2012 and the shareholders then owned nothing. At which point an ethereal entity known as a club was conveniently invented and was assumed to have some sort of legal basis as people erroneously started talking about "holding companies." In reality the "club" was just a fond memory of a business that people had kept in their hearts and pretended had not ever been incorporated.

If the club had been liquidated during the season there would be much less talk of holding companies that never existed.

Great answer mate.
In fairness it was a Rangers fan who was explaining it to me and it was some time ago lol.