Good Luck Rangers

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
The 'business history and assets' of the Club were sold to Sevco.

Would someone like to explain what else makes up the Club?

Are you missing a comma there? There was/is talk of the new company buying the history. How can you buy history? You either made it or didn't.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Are you missing a comma there? There was/is talk of the new company buying the history. How can you buy history? You either made it or didn't.

:rofl:

Indeed!

How very Freudian!:whistle:

As for the question? I've no idea, but that's irrelevant. That was what was purchased!

Is there anything else that makes up the (completely ethereal) 'Club'?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
So with that logic I could buy Sunningdale Golf Club and move it to Govan.

I don't believe you could! But probably because that is a genuine Club!

You might have more success buying The Wentworth Club though, as that is a company, as are Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Dundee United and probably all the other SFL 'clubs' in Scotland (or FL ones in England).

So the idea that any of these are actually Football Clubs is wrong anyway. They operate Sports Facilities, part of which is running a Football Team. Now the Team is something real! And that is actually what I believe the supporters follow! Can they actually touch the Football Club - that is not actually the <whatever> Company?

Do you mean in the same way that happened with Wimbledon :rolleyes:

Indeed, but that didn't turn out to be such a good move! another Phoenix though!

Last edited:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Bko6S6NIUAAcoqR.jpg

D

Deleted member 15344

I don't believe you could! But probably because that is a genuine Club!

You might have more success buying The Wentworth Club though, as that is a company, as are Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Dundee United and probably all the other SFL 'clubs' in Scotland (or FL ones in England).

So the idea that any of these are actually Football Clubs is wrong anyway. They operate Sports Facilities, part of which is running a Football Team. Now the Team is something real! And that is actually what I believe the supporters follow! Can they actually touch the Football Club - that is not actually the <whatever> Company?

Indeed, but that didn't turn out to be such a good move! another Phoenix though!

Why didn't it turn out to be a good move ? Seems to be working pretty well

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If "we" is Celtic then great - you win a one team league again - not exactly a challenge is it.

Blackburn , Dundee, Amsterdam. Banners on Lee rigby at brentford

Get a grip and grow up with your tit for tat nonsense. Both fans are as bad as each other with certain fans of each club rotten to the core you seem to be the latter

D

Deleted member 15344

Get a grip and grow up with your tit for tat nonsense. Both fans are as bad as each other with certain fans of each club rotten to the core you seem to be the latter

Im neither a Celtic nor a Rangers fan

No idea what Blackburn, Dundee etc means ?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

:confused: have you been drowning your sorrows?

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
But as I said earlier we are still the ONLY show in town and today has been another beautiful gift from the gift that just continues to keep giving.

Sweet as a nut.

Also I see the bears have decided to try and roll the clock back to Manchester and smash Edinburgh up today.......salt of the earth them bears,they really are.

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
:confused: have you been drowning your sorrows?

Not really we were in a cup final and Raith won. I fully understand where my club is and the current rate it's deteriorating at. We have no right to beat anyone at the moment . But I will always support them.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Hurting much?:D

It amazes me when folk cannot take the ribbing.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I wonder what your reaction would be to "ribbing" from Rangers fans ?

Trust me,there has been plenty over the years before they died and all taken on the chin.Folk that spit the dummy amuse me no end.It's a game of football for Christ sake.

StuartD and I give and take and have done for years,why can't more take it this way?

D

Deleted member 15344

Trust me,there has been plenty over the years before they died and all taken on the chin.Folk that spit the dummy amuse me no end.It's a game of football for Christ sake.

StuartD and I give and take and have done for years,why can't more take it this way?

Because football is an emotive sport - people get connected to their clubs and at times take things personal

That wont change

D

Deleted member 15344

And does that make it okay? Accusing folk you don't know as being 'rotten to the core' is fine because football is an 'emotive sport'?

It happens - you either brush it off or you react.

You should hear some of things that get said about our fans with things that have happened to us.