Good Luck Rangers

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jdb, celtic changed holding companies a couple of times , Pacific shelf 595 was one I believe.

Thats correct they changed the name so what? A bit like changing from Sevco to the international rangers football club or whatever it is.

C

c1973

Anyway, I'm away tae watch Jockavision on BBC alba, c'mon the Gers. ;) lol[I

C

c1973

Why? Dunno, mibby the ECA weren't obsessed with destroying the club, who knows, but it's all out there, Google is your friend. :)

D

Deleted member 15344

So its still the same Rangers then and recognised by all the footballing authorities and if they win this trophy it wil added to their list of previous honours - thats that cleared up then :thup:

C

c1973

So its still the same Rangers then and recognised by all the footballing authorities and if they win this trophy it wil added to their list of previous honours - thats that cleared up then :thup:

Yep, it is indeed. It's not that difficult a concept to grasp. Although, to be fair some folks do find it hard to accept. :)

D

Deleted member 15344

My god this is awful stuff.
It is actually worse than watching Palace play Fulham.

Never mind Rangers at least your debt is £498,000,000 less than Man U and Liverpool.

what the hell does that nugget of factually incorrect statement have to do with Rangers playing in a cup final ?

Last edited by a moderator: