Golfing in Storm Eunice?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
It went over because my stupid fecking bosses attached a massive great sign to it that acted like a sail. We had another wall go down in exactly the same way and for exactly the same reason last year. I suggested taken the remaining sign down at the time, but apparently it wouldn't happen again.
????
So nothing to do with the fact that the bricks/blocks were stacked as opposed to being bonded (?) by being offset. The sign(s) certainly wouldn't have helped though.

4LEX

Visit site
Played today and still lots of wind and high gusts. Puddles everywhere but still enjoyable and pleased with a 76! Roll on spring/summer golf.

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My course has been closed since Friday and may remain closed until the end of the week. Several trees have fallen, which need to removed. All the other trees need to be inspected in case there is any danger further falls may occur. On top of that the clubhouse has been without power since Friday too and they may not get it back until late Monday.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Think course was open today…though the winds have brought down a few trees and a lot of branches and some bigger boughs - so greens team having to check all trees for damage and potential ‘branch fall’.