Golf Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Thought everyone would have got it straight away, do you play Stableford at crazy golf ? ??
On a par 5 I get a shot…how does a six shot limit work. I can score a pt if I score a 7. Surely there will be players getting a shot on every hole, unless there are no par 5s.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
On a par 5 I get a shot…how does a six shot limit work. I can score a pt if I score a 7. Surely there will be players getting a shot on every hole, unless there are no par 5s.

It’s CRAZY GOLF
The owner put a 6 shot limit at busy times to stop people being there all day

Wake up ?

Red devil

Visit site
A car, parked in the club car park yesterday lunchtime, was jacked up and the Catalytic Converter stripped off in the space of a couple of minutes..
Looks like the CCTV has picked up the scumbag's car so there's a chance the Rozzers can do something..
Broad daylight, busy golf club car park - although at that time everyone would have been out on the coursemor having lunch...
Massive PITA for whoever it was that got robbed but....I'm thinking that they're unlikely to try their luck twice at a smallish cat park...
Barstewards........:mad:
Bet they have a false plate though!!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having shot a half decent score in Saturday's medal I checked the unofficial results at 8.30pm to see I was in third place.

results came out yesterday I was in 5th place.

The irritation - the two guys who were now in 3rd and 4th place were reasonably early morning players who must entered their cards a long, long time after playing.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having shot a half decent score in Saturday's medal I checked the unofficial results at 8.30pm to see I was in third place.

results came out yesterday I was in 5th place.

The irritation - the two guys who were now in 3rd and 4th place were reasonably early morning players who must entered their cards a long, long time after playing.
Is it possible they're technology luddites who just hand their cards to the pro to enter when he has time? I'm sure we have a few of them at my place.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A recurring one…..

When the longest drive hole is on a hole you don’t hit driver on :unsure:
Depends whether you ae trying to win the day or would prefer to win the LD prize - often a sleeve of topflights or similar. ;)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Perfectly understandable. Why someone wants to post something about "crazy golf" for on this forum,I don't know?

But "crazy" golf is what we all play from time to time?
Sorry if my attempt at a bit of light humour missed the mark completely with you. Next time I will add more smilies to try and make it clear I am having a laugh :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p;)

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Am back on the US TV coverage for the 'play offs', so Azinger and another fella.
Putting aside that every 6th word is "clutch" ?. They keep saying "Zalatoris has previously finished 2nd three times on the PGA Tour" ??‍♂️

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Sorry if my attempt at a bit of light humour missed the mark completely with you. Next time I will add more smilies to try and make it clear I am having a laugh :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p;)

Sorry too. I didn't twig it was crazy golf from your first post. Then I could see H getting a bit of a ribbing on what was "crazy golf".
Again, apologies, the humour button wasn't switched on?

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Despite a positive win ratio, not being selected for the last three of my club’s seniors inter-club matches, despite being available. Selection is supposedly based to an extent upon rotation, but several players seem to play in virtually every match. ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last time I ordered a new glove I got an Under Armour iso-chill, in small, and the size was perfect. Ordered two more this week, slightly different design but still called "iso-chill" so I just figured it was the newer version or something. They're too bloody small. Why change your sizing?? Have to return them now. Annoying.