Golf Random Irritations

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Despite a positive win ratio, not being selected for the last three of my club’s seniors inter-club matches, despite being available. Selection is supposedly based to an extent upon rotation, but several players seem to play in virtually every match. ?

I should be careful what I wish for … I’ve been selected for matches on two consecutive days ?

D

Deleted member 3432

I should be careful what I wish for … I’ve been selected for matches on two consecutive days ?

We couldn't even find four for the interclub strokeplay at the weekend, sent 2 for a 4 man team event, best 3 scores to count am and pm...

Obviously don't have my phone number as I'm never asked ??

Just as well as I was holiday anyway it was pishing down and about 40 mph wind I'm led to believe.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We couldn't even find four for the interclub strokeplay at the weekend, sent 2 for a 4 man team event, best 3 scores to count am and pm...

Obviously don't have my phone number as I'm never asked ??

Just as well as I was holiday anyway it was pishing down and about 40 mph wind I'm led to believe.

Blimey, that’s bad. Our are 8 pairs matches; i.e. 16 players from each club.

D

Deleted member 3432

Blimey, that’s bad. Our are 8 pairs matches; i.e. 16 players from each club.

I don't think there's that much interest for club matches up here, certainly many clubs struggle to put teams out.

I know the local scratch leagues have gone down to 4 man teams from the 6 man teams previously. Not bothered playing for years myself, too much travel involved on crap roads for scratch games and not giving a full day up for 36 hole interclub strokeplay or matchplay events.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Our greens being crazy slow and bumpy today, making putting very difficult.

Typically I had one of my best ball striking days of the year.