Golf Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 23344

Despite a positive win ratio, not being selected for the last three of my club’s seniors inter-club matches, despite being available. Selection is supposedly based to an extent upon rotation, but several players seem to play in virtually every match. ?

I should be careful what I wish for … I’ve been selected for matches on two consecutive days ?

D

Deleted member 3432

I should be careful what I wish for … I’ve been selected for matches on two consecutive days ?

We couldn't even find four for the interclub strokeplay at the weekend, sent 2 for a 4 man team event, best 3 scores to count am and pm...

Obviously don't have my phone number as I'm never asked ??

Just as well as I was holiday anyway it was pishing down and about 40 mph wind I'm led to believe.

D

Deleted member 23344

We couldn't even find four for the interclub strokeplay at the weekend, sent 2 for a 4 man team event, best 3 scores to count am and pm...

Obviously don't have my phone number as I'm never asked ??

Just as well as I was holiday anyway it was pishing down and about 40 mph wind I'm led to believe.

Blimey, that’s bad. Our are 8 pairs matches; i.e. 16 players from each club.

D

Deleted member 3432

Blimey, that’s bad. Our are 8 pairs matches; i.e. 16 players from each club.

I don't think there's that much interest for club matches up here, certainly many clubs struggle to put teams out.

I know the local scratch leagues have gone down to 4 man teams from the 6 man teams previously. Not bothered playing for years myself, too much travel involved on crap roads for scratch games and not giving a full day up for 36 hole interclub strokeplay or matchplay events.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Our greens being crazy slow and bumpy today, making putting very difficult.

Typically I had one of my best ball striking days of the year.