Golf Random Irritations

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
PCC......4 players out of a field of 100 broke par in 30 mph winds , thought my 36 points would get into my top 8 and sneak me a little cut , but PCC is 0 ?????

On this subject I've noticed a seeming shift to more leniency in this area, on Friday I played in a Stableford and in a field of 51 there was a 38 and a 37 plus three 35s, yet the PCC was 2.
In the February Stableford from a field of 60 there were two 37s and three 34s, the PCC was also 2.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Our last medal had the following breakdown of scores...par 71..CR 71.2
Nett under par - 1 player
Nett par - 5 players
Nett over par - 84 players..12 of which were 72-74..
PCC....?
A bit fat ZERO!!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
People who insist on putting on the chipping green as I Went to the driving range with just my 50 and 56 wedges as my shoulder still isn’t great.
I wouldn’t mind but the putting green is about 20 feet from the first tee

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just been practicing on the putting green for an hour - taken the mini-flag out, hitting half-a-dozen balls to that hole from different angles. Standard practice routine. Another 6-7 holes on the putting green.
Old guy comes up about to go out and play with his mates - putts to different holes then comes over, knocks mine out of the way and hits three putts to the one I was using with a comment of "I wanted to putt to each hole". Then just saunters off.

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
Our last medal had the following breakdown of scores...par 71..CR 71.2
Nett under par - 1 player
Nett par - 5 players
Nett over par - 84 players..12 of which were 72-74..
PCC....?
A bit fat ZERO!!
18 out of 90 players playing around their Index, sounds about average to me, I wouldn't expect a PCC adjustment

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Just been practicing on the putting green for an hour - taken the mini-flag out, hitting half-a-dozen balls to that hole from different angles. Standard practice routine. Another 6-7 holes on the putting green.
Old guy comes up about to go out and play with his mates - putts to different holes then comes over, knocks mine out of the way and hits three putts to the one I was using with a comment of "I wanted to putt to each hole". Then just saunters off.

There’s a bloke who goes to birchwood and stands in the middle of the putting green and putts to every hole regardless of others putting to them

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Rollups changing their start time without mentioning it to the rest of the club who have to work their start times around said rollups...

sunshine

Visit site

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wonder if he had a giggle about it with his mates as they walked down the first.