Glorious weekend coming: what and where are you playing?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Saturday

Social game with Scouser and 2 of the lads.

Pick up my new custom fitted RAZR fit driver, 2 new utilities and possibly a ghost putter (all for the long negotiated price of £620).

See liverpool draw against Wigan (probably).

Chippy tea!!!!!!

Sunday

9.30 - Captains drive in on Sunday, foursome format with my mate Andy.
9.35 Fall out with my mate Andy.

Afternoon, take the dog around the park, muttering about Andy to him.

Saturday times crossword with the mrs.

That's how we roll in our house. I must be getting old.

Slicer30

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Playing our place tomorrow morning. Been a long oul week after a good round last saturday.

Resisted the temptation to tweak or tinker with anything. Got so bad I watched the whole series of Big Break Ireland and then signed up for Sky sports to see how the winner is getting on.

Pub dinner tomorrow and taking my Daughter to a goat farm on Sunday :)

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In a 4BBB at our gaff this week.

Same fellas I played with 2 weeks back and we took 2nd so the pressure is on for a repeat or better.

Really looking forward to it - back on the full course , all fairways are open, good banter, easy going format to get us gently back into the competition season:D

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Golf yesterday :), golf today :):) and golf tomorrow :):):).

Local charity golf day yesterday in glorious sunshine. We came second but might have won if my short game hadn't been so rubbish. Raised £1,500 for local kids charity.

Golf society today at Frilford Heath.

Club 4BBB comp tomorrow.

Phew.

Shanks a lot!

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just waiting for this fog to clear off, then i'm going to play 18. Was planning on going at 9 this morning but as things stand you can't see further than 30 yds. :angry:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I cant play this weekend but I got out yesterday for a TT practise round at Caversham Heath so dont feel so bad. Busy weekend of golf next week so a chance to earn some brownie points with the missus this weekend.

Laughing Gravy

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played yesterday at Lichfield GC.

Golf was mixed but the shone and some colur to the cheeks. So at least some kind of a win.

No golf for the rest of the weekend unfortunately, just some DIY on the cards!!!