Glorious weekend coming: what and where are you playing?

Steve79

Assistant Pro
Visit site
No comps/team trails/anything this weekend

Swindling on Saturday first tee 9.15 looking forward to alot of banter and nice weather, sunday more of the same tee off at 8.30

Have a good weekend everyone.

Perry

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just heading out now to sign up for membership at my local club. Should manage 12 holes or so before dark. Shopping with HID tmrw then teeing off at 8.30am on Sunday and back for the bigotfest that is the Old Firm match at 1pm.

Have a good'n!!

A

Alex1975

winter singles knockout semi final - gonna feel strange playing a winter comp looking at the weather forecast lol. playing against one of the good guys at the club, should be fun win or lose :)

Is anyone running a book.... my money is on you!! If you like ill come and caddy for ya. Here is your driver Steve.... here is your sand wedge Steve... and so on!!

Ill be lucky to get some time on the grass this weekend, my Mrs is out all day with her mum so Ill be playing with my little girl and on Sunday I will be off to The Sir Charles Napier for my fathers birthday.

http://www.sircharlesnapier.co.uk/

My favorite place in the world to eat and spend family time!!!

Toying with the idea of a 6 o'clock start on one of those days to play a game... I NEED IT!!!

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Playing with a new member at my course tomorrow morning so I can sign his card. It's also the owners birthday competition so might pay my entrance fee and enter that, I'll see how I feel when I get there in the morning.

Took Monday off work just in case I won a spot on the PYB Challenge, that hasn't happened so a few of us on here are playing Stoke by Nayland on Monday.

gumbo84

Medal Winner
Visit site
I got a 8:06 tee off at Great Salterns in Portsmouth on Sunday, never played there before so should be fun.

Gotta put my new techniques into play that i was taught last night.

papyt

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
captains drive in to-morrow CAPTAINS V PRESIDENTS MATCHPLAY then on Sunday start of the season singles stroke-play,bring it on!!!!!!!!

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
no golf for me this weekend! but i am going to madjeski stadium for London Irish Vs Leicester! Belated paddys day party, so guinness a plenty!

You're a Not Not fan then, oh dear. :mmm: Enjoy the very expensive Guinness and make sure you take some atmosphere with you cos you won't find any there. :cheers:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Saturday morning with the usual suspects. Not sure how long it will take.

A few of the guys were playing this morning at 9am The Curtis cup squad had the tee booked for 8 till 9 anyway they were still sitting in the clubhouse at 9am. They all got up nicked the 9am tee time, no word of thanks or explanation. Took 45 mins to play the first two holes, so all my mates turned and headed back down the 16th.

It too some of them almost 4 ½ hours in two balls. We can get round comfortably in 3 hrs.

So tomorrow could be a long day.
;(

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
finish the day job at 5.30 today.. into the 2nd job at 8.30 home to bed by 3.45am ish .. up at 7 sat morning with the young lad, around 9 is back to cutting up the trees we fell, may cut the lawn in the after noon. babysitting sat night, HID is heading out with the girls ... OOM golf on sun morning at 9 ... try get some rest sun afternoon before it all starts again on monday .. oh joy ha ..

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Weve got the CAptain & Pro challenge. Its a 4 ball (V the Captain and Pro oddly enough!) on Sunday morning. Should be a good laugh as whilst the golf is notguaranteed to be that stunning between us, they are good guys.
Looking forward to it.

lobthewedge

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Playing at Blairgowrie on Sunday for Team Golf Monthly (check out the arrange a game section for the history on this one).

We're up against a crowd of jokers from some other forum caled HDID?? Think it stands for HOW DREADFUL I DID or something like that.

Either way, we're going to give them a beating and uphold the honour of the GM Forum.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Go Team Golf Monthly :thup:

Captains Handover tomorrow which is some sort of team thing I think. Should be called Captains Hangover I think as it's the Ladies Annual Dinner tonight and we have some who enjoy a glass or two :cheers:

Decided not to play Sunday. Did 27 holes Wed and Thur and another 18 today and most of it a right royal pile of poo. So will go out on my road bike as that is something I know I can do well!