Glorious weekend coming: what and where are you playing?

johnboywalton

Head Pro
Visit site
My birthday Sunday, game in Kent in the morning, somewhere I have never played, hopefully trying out my new Nike putter (I have given her enough hints!!!) then out with the family for a Chinese!:)

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
just got in from a day at The Shropshire, tomorrow I'm joining GB72 et al for 36 holes at Stoke Rochford and Belton Park then Sunday it's at my course in the fiddle

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Dad had to go Ireland today or work and only found out yesterday. I can't find anyone else to play with so will prob go have a knock on me own seem as I got a time booked

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Playing in a mixed yellow ball on Saturday and then meeting up with Potor_36 and ScienceBoy for a knock at my gaffs open day. Looks like it'll be good weather!!

eltub1

Club Champion
Visit site
First comp of the year for me tomorrow, so in an ideal world ill be there 2 hours before my 12:12 tee time and have a practice, in reality ill be rushing down just to make the tee time lol

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It's the Captain's Swansong at Westerham on Saturday which is always fun. I'm 99% taking up the Vice Captain role this year, so I'll also be taking a look at what the current Vice Captain has to do. Will probably play again in the afternoon.

Retro-fitting of driver shaft on Sunday morning, and then another 18 holes at Westerham on Sunday afternoon.

Happy days!

jpenno

Head Pro
Visit site
Playing a social round at castle hawk with two friends and my son, will be his second ever round it's a par 3 course with some interesting challenges

mchivers

Assistant Pro
Visit site
played the last nine holer of our winter league today( came 2nd in the net don't you know ). texas scramble at home course tomorrow which i've never played before.

newcastle game on sunday with a few cheeky beers

hapy days

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Playing Frilford Heath Red course Saturday afternoon with the Mizuno Forum boys.....(quite handy as I play my Trilby Tour there in May)..........Going to see a Kings Of Leon tribute band at the famous Horn in St Albans Saturday evening, then playing for the club in a CBL ( Chiltern Breakfast League) match against Bushey Hall at our place Sunday morning..........let the sun shine........ :cool:

Good luck to all those playing in the GM/HDID match.....:thup:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
No golf for me at the weekend, but am going to Reading to see if the mighty pool can pick up 3 points against the Royals, actually 1 pt would be OK,

Bobmysterkaymer

Head Pro
Visit site
Irish doubles for me tomorrow. A bit of a come down from my maiden singles win last sat, but a relaxed format to help set me up for the next 3 singles comps in the following 3 weekends! Then holiday for 2 weeks (no golf :-(!) then back to rip it up with a tan!!!! Loving golf at the mo! Still wanna win tomorrow!

DCB

Visit site
Got our opening day event tomorrow. Our Captain v's Vice Captain Match, a team event which is a bit fun to start the season. Hopefully the weather will stay fair and the golf will be good. Going to have a good time whatever happens.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not much for me this weekend, daughter is swimming all day Saturday and Sunday morning. The Old Firm game on early afternoon, which I think I will watch from behind the sofa !! So the best will be a few holes late on Sunday, heres hoping anyway.
Hope everyone plays well.