Gamers

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah I am doing season 6 atm, messing around with different builds as well, currently running a Bryson 800 1 shot shotgun at medium range, really enjoying it, like the new casa house map as well

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah I am doing season 6 atm, messing around with different builds as well, currently running a Bryson 800 1 shot shotgun at medium range, really enjoying it, like the new casa house map as well

I’ve stuck with the Lachman smg they released last series, it’s burst fire but an out and out slaying machine 👌

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
EA FC 24 for £53.99 on CD Keys atm for console - and less for PC

Saved myself a cool £16

Looking forward to a fully cross-compatible game this time!
Is that a successor of FIFA? Only got into FIFA a couple of months ago when it was free on PlayStation plus.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is that a successor of FIFA? Only got into FIFA a couple of months ago when it was free on PlayStation plus.
Yes, FIFA decided to massively up the price of using their name then decided they could make their own game so EA went solo but still have all the team and player licenses

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just ordered Road To The Masters from Amazon as it’s now down to £30, should arrive tomorrow.
Anyone else playing this and fancy a game online?

I played it for a while, good golf game but, as with all golf games, I find they get repetitive after a while so it was traded in.

Spiderman 2 arriving today on PS5 and also having a full re-play of Cyberpunk 2077 since it has had the massive 2.0 upgrade.

Put may hours into Starfield and will be going back to that in the future as there are some elements that i barely touched but needed a break from it

Swango1980

Visit site
I completed Resident Evil 4 on the PS5 last week. Although I've other new games to play, I decided I'd play RE4 all over again, as it allows me to keep my upgraded weapons I finished the last game with. It is nice to play it through again, but have more powerful weapons to hammer the enemies that terrified me so much on the first run through, whilst being able to continue to upgrade them more, and pick up things I missed the first time.

I still have other unopened games to play, and I really want to buy and play Final Fantasy 16. So much to do before I buy the PSVR2, which is something that also very much appeals to me.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I completed Resident Evil 4 on the PS5 last week. Although I've other new games to play, I decided I'd play RE4 all over again, as it allows me to keep my upgraded weapons I finished the last game with. It is nice to play it through again, but have more powerful weapons to hammer the enemies that terrified me so much on the first run through, whilst being able to continue to upgrade them more, and pick up things I missed the first time.

I still have other unopened games to play, and I really want to buy and play Final Fantasy 16. So much to do before I buy the PSVR2, which is something that also very much appeals to me.

How much is PSVR2 now? I’m scared to look 😱

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

I only found FF16 OK. Played it through to the end but was not tempted to go back for New Game Plus etc.

Keep meaning to play the RE4 remake as not played it since the Gamecube. One I will wait for on Playstation Plus.

Love the idea of VR but the PSVR2 seems so under supported. If if did go down that route it would have to be a Occulus Quest 3 I think.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
How much is PSVR2 now? I’m scared to look 😱
It is really scary at a little over £500, I am wary as there are so many available second hand, people selling, saying they don't have the time to play, I have a pal who has the Occulus and hardly touches the Playstation now.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
It is really scary at a little over £500, I am wary as there are so many available second hand, people selling, saying they don't have the time to play, I have a pal who has the Occulus and hardly touches the Playstation now.

I suspect that a reason for the number of second hand PSVR2 is simply the lack of support from Sony. Nothing new even announced at the moment. There is a constant stream of releases for the Occulus and it has the benefit of not being plugged in to anything, it is a fully self contained unit within the headset.

Swango1980

Visit site
I'm hoping that whilst I play more standard games, the PSVR2 has time to build its reputation and games. Horizon and Gran Turismo sound like they are fantastic. But, when it comes to the point of buying, I will look at the reviews of other options for VR

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered Road To The Masters from Amazon as it’s now down to £30, should arrive tomorrow.
Anyone else playing this and fancy a game online?
I'm still playing PGA 2k23 to be fair. Don't see a need to buy a second golf game! I imagine the gameplay must be similar.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I suspect that a reason for the number of second hand PSVR2 is simply the lack of support from Sony. Nothing new even announced at the moment. There is a constant stream of releases for the Occulus and it has the benefit of not being plugged in to anything, it is a fully self contained unit within the headset.
Here is a good review:

Looks much more positive than the posts above suggest :)

Beat Sabre is great! Simple but effective. For kids VR games are very natural and lots of fun.

Mind you, VR is definitely not for everyone, I can tolerate it only for 30min at a time max.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here is a good review:

Looks much more positive than the posts above suggest :)

Beat Sabre is great! Simple but effective. For kids VR games are very natural and lots of fun.

Mind you, VR is definitely not for everyone, I can tolerate it only for 30min at a time max.

I am not doubting it is a great piece of kit but just very expensive for the level of support it is getting. For £500 I would be looking at more than just beat sabre (which is great but has been around for years now).

The experience of playing resident evil on VR is meant to be superb though and the VR upgrade to RE4 is coming soon

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am not doubting it is a great piece of kit but just very expensive for the level of support it is getting. For £500 I would be looking at more than just beat sabre (which is great but has been around for years now).

The experience of playing resident evil on VR is meant to be superb though and the VR upgrade to RE4 is coming soon
Played the RE Village a bit and it’s too scary for me 😂