Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

Mandofred

Visit site
Ohh....I wasn't going to join in. I was really trying hard. But...you heathens here in the UK do NOT understand chips/crisps....you are literally amateurs. THIS is a potato chip isle....
f3r0389kmv921.jpg

Every one of these bags could kill you. But....to die happy........and the choice of ice cream, ohhh...don't get me going on the lack of choice for ice cream here in the UK. Nightmares.
aisle-1140x848.jpeg

But hey ho....you have
chippy7.jpg
:)(y):)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Ohh....I wasn't going to join in. I was really trying hard. But...you heathens here in the UK do NOT understand chips/crisps....you are literally amateurs. THIS is a potato chip isle....
f3r0389kmv921.jpg

Every one of these bags could kill you. But....to die happy........and the choice of ice cream, ohhh...don't get me going on the lack of choice for ice cream here in the UK. Nightmares.
aisle-1140x848.jpeg

But hey ho....you have
chippy7.jpg
I'm loving the colour coding arrangement of those bags of "chips".
And there's a lot of free ice cream in those chillers... or is it buy one get one free? 😉
But I'm loving that last chip picture more!

Mandofred

Visit site
I'm loving the colour coding arrangement of those bags of "chips".
And there's a lot of free ice cream in those chillers... or is it buy one get one free? 😉
But I'm loving that last chip picture more!
I'm a grease lover myself.......if I need a hit of horrible food (always).....give me
Doner-kebab-1920x1080.jpg

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
f3r0389kmv921.jpg

aisle-1140x848.jpeg

But hey ho....you have
chippy7.jpg
Oh, I've had more than my fair share of Lays in the USA.

Mandofred

Visit site
and have you become accustomed to the custard?
In my over 20 years here in the UK....custard has not, nor will it ever be a part of my diet. Nor tea...or donuts filled with creamy evil death. My wife...properly disagrees with all of this. She is likely the wiser person. I still constantly wish there was a decent Mexican restaurant around here......not happening though. Curry is the nearest thing....and I'm a vindaloo kind of guy.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
In my over 20 years here in the UK....custard has not, nor will it ever be a part of my diet. Nor tea...or donuts filled with creamy evil death. My wife...properly disagrees with all of this. She is likely the wiser person. I still constantly wish there was a decent Mexican restaurant around here......not happening though. Curry is the nearest thing....and I'm a vindaloo kind of guy.
I will agree with part of what you say.
Mrs V and I still talk about the superb sizzling fajitas we had in this place.

fruita.jpg

;) But if we could have rounded off the meal with hot blackberry and apple pie with hot custard followed by a pot of Darjeeling - well - we can but dream. ;)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I will agree with part of what you say.
Mrs V and I still talk about the superb sizzling fajitas we had in this place.

View attachment 47042

;) But if we could have rounded off the meal with hot blackberry and apple pie with hot custard followed by a pot of Darjeeling - well - we can but dream. ;)

Ooh…. A diverse thread indeed, now on to choice of tea…..

Don’t drink much of it these days, especially not that weak tap water you mention. Any breakfast teabag will do me on the odd occasion I do drink it though.

Personally prefer coffee

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Ooh…. A diverse thread indeed, now on to choice of tea…..

Don’t drink much of it these days, especially not that weak tap water you mention. Any breakfast teabag will do me on the odd occasion I do drink it though.

Personally prefer coffee
I love a coffee first thing and then tea throughout the day.
Assam for a general cuppa, but if we're talking "treat tea", then Lapsing is my drink of choice there.
I got custom fit at Whittards, but felt it wasn't all it could have been. A friend went for his fitting at Fortnum and Mason, and he said that was a top-class tea fitting.