Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Custard......someone said CUSTARD!! Now THESE are cinnamon rolls
9175447-d4cafe297e4746bfbe97e485ee057a0e.jpg
covered with
I would happily eat all of them. Especially covered in some cold ambrosia custard.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
When I was at school, used to nick out at lunchtime with my 25p lunch money and buy two bread rolls or a doughnut from the baker. And a pack of bourbon biscuits from the convenience store……. Every day

Those were the days
25p for all that? How old are you??!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just a reminder to all to lift your heads out of the popcorn buckets and to have a look around you at the pace of these golf perambulators as you play this weekend.

You will see that its as if the pro back in the shop has a master speed dial that is slowing down the pace of the whole course.

And see you the pushers and carriers are moving along as if in a universe operating to a different set of fundamental physical constants.

D

Deleted member 31467

Just a reminder to all to lift your heads out of the popcorn buckets and to have a look around you at the pace of these golf perambulators as you play this weekend.

You will see that its as if the pro back in the shop has a master speed dial that is slowing down the pace of the whole course.

And see you the pushers and carriers are moving along as if in a universe operating to a different set of fundamental physical constants.
I think you've burned your bridges mate, nobody on here takes you seriously anymore.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

The only constant I can see on here is the absolute drivel you come up with. Feel free to leave and join a fishing forum. Especially as most of what you post appears to be just that.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
The only constant I can see on here is the absolute drivel you come up with. Feel free to leave and join a fishing forum. Especially as most of what you post appears to be just that.
I find drivel quite entertaining at times.
But then, some people think I'm weird.

I think I've added more drivel to this thread than anyone else. I feel quite proud.