Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I would like to eat popcorn but that means going to the supermarket to buy it. Which means I need to put £1 into a trolley to do my shopping. Bit like a joining fee really..................

surely carrying a basket would be quicker….. you can reach the shelves quicker and easier than if you use a trolley. That’s only going to slow you down and make it slower for everyone else to walk around……. 🫣

D

Deleted member 31467

surely carrying a basket would be quicker….. you can reach the shelves quicker and easier than if you use a trolley. That’s only going to slow you down and make it slower for everyone else to walk around……. 🫣
True but any Tom, Dick or Harry can use a basket. So municipal! I prefer the privilege of a trolley. I might even wear a tie next time 🤭

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
As an exemplary, fast players who walks and carries only the most expedient and efficient route, I confirm

Popcorn, Butter, Salt, Sugar all correct its all fantastic.

Crisps - if its a potato, and the second ingredient is salt, you cant go wrong.

'Vegetable' crisps - Despite recent smear campaigns, potatoes are infact vegetables, all crisps are vegetable crisps - get a firm grip of yourselves.

Last edited:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
As an exemplary, fast players who walks and carries only the most expedient and efficient route, I confirm

Popcorn, Butter, Salt, Sugar all correct its all fantastic.

Crisps - if its a potatoe, and the second ingredient is salt, you cant go wrong.

'Vegetable' crisps - Despite recent smear campaigns, potatoes are infact vegetables, all crisps are vegetable crisps - get a firm grip of yourselves.
Yeah, but what's a potatoe? :)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would like to eat popcorn but that means going to the supermarket to buy it. Which means I need to put £1 into a trolley to do my shopping. Bit like a joining fee really..................

But you should shop with just carry bags.

Supermarket shoppers who need trolleys pah

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Tesco have completely redesigned the packet of Finest Sea Salt And Black Pepper Crisps.
Put the price up by 10p, of course.
They have added flavourishnessity.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If there's a prize for thread of the year, may as well close it now!
I'm loving your work, folks! 🤣