Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Mixed sweet and salty is the only acceptable answer.

What drink do people pair with their popcorn. Personally I’m a sucker for a large mixed Ice Blast or Icee
Well, I will have to politely disagree there. Sweet all the way for me, unless I'm in the US, and then it's butter.
As for paired drinks, I haven't been to the cinema for years because people seem incapable of not looking at their phones or talking for the duration of the film, so I couldn't tell you! It used to be a coke, but I've gone right off that stuff. Probably a nice cup of tea! 🤪

Bratty

Visit site
I see Bratty's trying to get to 4000 posts by the end of the month......

Oh, and I'm not that enamoured with popcorn to be honest....but Jelly Babies...now we're talking my kind of lingo....😋
Not true. But I do have an agenda of sorts! 😉

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Think the OP might be talking about me. I forgot to recharge my battery for Saturday and it packed in on the 14th hole. Nothing heavier or slower than pushing a powerless electric trolley in the mud for 4 holes!

In all seriousness, the only thing that legitimately makes trolleys slower than carrying is where the greens are roped off, like ours have been for a couple of months. Totally pain having to go miles out of the way to get round the back/side of the green!

Sounds like others are in disagreement but i thought it would be commonly accepted that carrying would typically quicker (assuming reasonable fitness) than a trolley given you can't go as close to the greens, may have issues with trees/small ditches etc. I can understand why people use trolleys and benefits for health would be much higher but i'd have thought they do generally slow people down a little bit, including pace of walking.

D-S

Visit site
Don't eat popcorn.
I will eat crisps.
Favourite at the moment are Tesco Finest Sea Salt And Black Pepper. And you can buy them in big bags only.
I think this is an absolute disgrace, a commercial organisation only providing said snacks in a larger, and therefore more expensive size, that only the richest sections of society can afford - it is crippling the diversity of the finer snack buying demographic, all these at a time when we should be trying to introduce the less well off to these great snacks.

Bratty

Visit site
I love the direction this is headed! 🤣🤣
Next we can have a debate about whether Tyrell's veg crisps are actually crisps given that they are beetroot, parsnip and carrot, rather than potato!

Bratty

Visit site
Sounds like others are in disagreement but i thought it would be commonly accepted that carrying would typically quicker (assuming reasonable fitness) than a trolley given you can't go as close to the greens, may have issues with trees/small ditches etc. I can understand why people use trolleys and benefits for health would be much higher but i'd have thought they do generally slow people down a little bit, including pace of walking.
And your thoughts on popcorn and crisps, please?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I think this is an absolute disgrace, a commercial organisation only providing said snacks in a larger, and therefore more expensive size, that only the richest sections of society can afford - it is crippling the diversity of the finer snack buying demographic, all these at a time when we should be trying to introduce the less well off to these great snacks.
I feel a bit like Harry Enfield.
I'm gonna wave £1.25 in the air and shout, "Loads a money!"

Bratty

Visit site
Let them eat Walkers... 🤣