Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I couldn't help myself this time! 🤣 But I've only joined in the conversations about popcorn, or posting milkfloat pictures! The other bit I'm ignoring... 😉
And salted butter on popcorn? How very American of you. 😆

The ultimate would be do get a little popcorn, and then melt some Brittany sea salted butter to immerse it into…. But that does make for a luxurious and expensive snack.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I do all three at different times; carry, electric trolley and manual power trolley.
I'm very swift in all three cases, but the electric trolley lets me move the quickest of all.
Off the tee with a driver, press the button off we go, put head cover back on driver and club back in the bag while walking.
Same kind of thing for shots from the fairway.
Same when carrying. Put club in bag after picking up back and walking.
Gets my goat when others can't move forwards until everything is stowed.

I was a runner/sprinter in my younger days and still move quickly in general. I find that for slow movers it is more a state of mind rather than their equipment.

Pull cart is the slowest. Never have two hands free. Usually do this when playing with vintage clubs.
And your choice of popcorn? 😉

Bratty

Visit site
Think the OP might be talking about me. I forgot to recharge my battery for Saturday and it packed in on the 14th hole. Nothing heavier or slower than pushing a powerless electric trolley in the mud for 4 holes!

In all seriousness, the only thing that legitimately makes trolleys slower than carrying is where the greens are roped off, like ours have been for a couple of months. Totally pain having to go miles out of the way to get round the back/side of the green!

Bratty

Visit site
Mines got a V8 to power it. It gets round a lot quicker but may leave deep tyre marks due to its weight….. but then after looking at some of their galleries they probably do that just by walking over the grass:eek:

And it has a cup holder for my 2 litre fizzy pop cup