Electric caddy carts - slow play culprits

D

Deleted member 15344

Congratulations one and all

Perfectly taken off track from the poor OP

So in summary

It’s always sweet and salty popcorn

Anything else should result in an infraction

Butterkist is the equivalent of Sports Direct Dunlop golf clubs. Cheap and cheerful but not much quality 👍

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Congratulations one and all

Perfectly taken off track from the poor OP

So in summary

It’s always sweet and salty popcorn

Anything else should result in an infraction

Butterkist is the equivalent of Sports Direct Dunlop golf clubs. Cheap and cheerful but not much quality 👍
Except it isn't is it.
Some of us never eat the stuff.
Do you get my point or are we going to argue about this for several more posts. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Except it isn't is it.
Some of us never eat the stuff.
Do you get my point or are we going to argue about this for several more posts. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
You need to take yourself outside and have a word!!

Just because you never eat popcorn doesn’t give you the right to tell the rest ours us what the best combination it!!

Honestly, some people 🤣

D

Deleted member 31467

I would like to eat popcorn but that means going to the supermarket to buy it. Which means I need to put £1 into a trolley to do my shopping. Bit like a joining fee really..................

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I would like to eat popcorn but that means going to the supermarket to buy it. Which means I need to put £1 into a trolley to do my shopping. Bit like a joining fee really..................
Hmm, are you one of those who pushes the trolley back to your house and hence do not reclaim your £1 ? 🤔😉 (a bit like a joining fee)

D

Deleted member 31467

3 people stop at the halfway hut, one with an electric trolley, one with a push trolley and one carrying his bag.

Who is slowest?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I managed a bag of Wotsits with my push pull today, used the one hand and tipped the bag into my mouth whilst walking. 🤣😂

Energy efficient. I was more impressed that the cup holder in my old push steward could hold a full bottle of cider (jaques)

Shame the quality of the trolley was the equivalent of Aldi popcorn. Unsalted!