Dee day Tomorrow

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After being cancelled 2 days before the op a few weeks ago, touch wood, my new-eye op looks on tomorrow in London. Not sure what to say other than 11 months with one eye has been shiiite and looking forward to a more balanced outlook soon. Not sure when I will be able to play but cannot wait :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
After being cancelled 2 days before the op a few weeks ago, touch wood, my new-eye op looks on tomorrow in London. Not sure what to say other than 11 months with one eye has been shiiite and looking forward to a more balanced outlook soon. Not sure when I will be able to play but cannot wait :)

Hope all goes well and you are back on the course soon

D

Deleted Member 1156

Best of luck slasher, text me when you are up and about to let me know how it goes :thup:

D

Deleted member 1740

Great news nashy, hope it all goes to plan mate keep us updated :cheers:

S

Snelly

Good luck mate.

You will soon be able to see my new wheels - should give your AMG a clean pair of heels! :)

D

Deleted member 15344

As I said yesterday on FB mate - good luck and let me know when your up and about and that is has gone ok

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks guys - after a stimulating few sips of water, off to the train in 10 mins - op is at 1pm unless my surgeon's flight back to the UK from Switzerland this morning has problems with the fog!!!