Dee day Tomorrow

D

Deleted member 15344

Paul has posted on FB that he is out of surgery and starting to feel normal again :D

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only just seen this.

Hope all has gone well Paul, I'm sure you'll soon be back on the putting greens eyeing up those loong putts,as you do!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :thup:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe "normal" not the best phrase, unless i comp some of the people on here (no knobbing names :D) - but more to how I felt in the first half hour. Back home, had a bit of nosh but absolutely knackered and off to bed in a sec. Doc said it went as smooth as it could and was happy. Have a patch on that I can't take off until tomorrow but he said I may not see anything for a day or two as he injected anaesthetic in the back of eye that will cloud it. I won't know too much for a few days - and seeing consultant again on Monday - but if I have any signs of vision by Sunday/Monday I will be one happy chappie. The unknown is the extent of any optic nerve damage but they have been hopeful that it should at least yield reasonable results :D:cheers:

p.s. After seeing the new addition to the Centurion female golfing line up in the newsletter, I feel Rick may up his patronage :eek::clap:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Maybe "normal" not the best phrase, unless i comp some of the people on here (no knobbing names :D) - but more to how I felt in the first half hour. Back home, had a bit of nosh but absolutely knackered and off to bed in a sec. Doc said it went as smooth as it could and was happy. Have a patch on that I can't take off until tomorrow but he said I may not see anything for a day or two as he injected anaesthetic in the back of eye that will cloud it. I won't know too much for a few days - and seeing consultant again on Monday - but if I have any signs of vision by Sunday/Monday I will be one happy chappie. The unknown is the extent of any optic nerve damage but they have been hopeful that it should at least yield reasonable results :D:cheers:

p.s. After seeing the new addition to the Centurion female golfing line up in the newsletter, I feel Rick may up his patronage :eek::clap:

Good news chap.

And the above is a euphemism I've not heard before.