Course you’d most like another ‘crack’ at...

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Goes hand in hand with the other thread. Royal Lytham St Anne's, toughest course I've played and would love to have another go at it.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Aldwickbury in Hertfordshire and Redbourne. like to go back and play them, First courses i ever played back in 2006 when i started.

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
Thetford, brilliant course where I was lucky enough to be a member at for 12months over 8 years ago.

not played it since, I would love another go at it.

D

Deleted member 1147

Hankley Common - because I hit the ball really well, just couldn't get the pace of the greens.
Hillside - because I really enjoyed the course despite playing like an absolute duffer
Beau Desert - same reason as Hillside

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's got to be Sunningdale (both) as I played crap and the old was far and away the best I've played, and the lunch wasn't bad too 🍽

I wouldnt mind another crack at Birkdale too, it was absolutely Baltic and lashed down all the way round.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Duddingston......but just the first hole.:lol:
I had my best result there as a young Pro but started each round with a bogey on the first.
Moved to England shortly after and never played it again.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Teignmouth down in Devon.
Played with a 28+ handicapper, and didn't know the course myself. Walked off with an 89 but didn't know where I was going alot of the time so was never sure if I was playing the right shot etc!

Pleasington played on the wednesday before the Open this year.
Loved the course, but again I'd like to play it again knowing what I know now....especially the 7th!!

UlyssesSky

Head Pro
Visit site
Praia D'el Rey

Played there in the year I started playing golf. Would love to play there again, now that I can play a little bit better and probably could enjoy more than just the scenery...

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Praia D'el Rey

Played there in the year I started playing golf. Would love to play there again, now that I can play a little bit better and probably could enjoy more than just the scenery...

I’ve booked to play there next year along with 2 rounds at west cliffs.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Loads of people saying Hillside,not many saying Formby.:D

Can I be greedy and say both Sauntons?

I played both years ago,when I wasnt a "links" player. 36 holes on the one day in an open, and in 30 degree heat, when I didnt have a links game was very tough. By the time I'd done 30 holes I was knackered and just hacking it along.

Looking forward to Turnberry again, after the changes and also after playing it from the tips last time, which was sooooooo hard.