Course you’d most like another ‘crack’ at...

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wentworth West, probably played 2 holes well, and visited every other bunker on the course (and playing terrible from them). Didn't seem able to hit any irons that day and felt quite dejected at the end.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Probably west hill. Struggled round about 12 holes with a dodgy ankle before admitting defeat and walking off.

Also the old course, haven’t played it since I was about 14 (and rubbish at golf).
Karen, you forget I was with you that day!! It was hell and you were clearly in so much pain!!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would have to be Burnham and Berrow for me.

Was looking forward to it for weeks, then on the day I had a stinking headache, it rained all day and the wind made it unplayable in places. (I realise its a links type course, but this was beyond the pale)

Came away thinking I never want to go back, but now I think I'd like to play it again.

Luckily I know a member 😉

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Birkdale - Loved it and played well but weather wasn't great so hard to take it all in
Old Course - Played it loads but not for over 20 years now so want to go back
Dornoch - Would love another crack at it, didn't play well last time.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Loch Erne. It simply battered me the one and only time I've played it.

I Jurgened it the whole way round as I had no plan b at the time so just kept hitting drive after drive into the jungle.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
woburn marquess. I've played it twice and its been in very poor condition both times. i can't see that being the norm with a venue like that so I'd like to see it in all its glory

D

Deleted member 1740

Definitely Carnoustie, played well for 14 holes then blew up. I need to play those last 4 again at least.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Moray Old.

Brilliant track and was enjoying it till the heavens opened for last 8 holes.

Kingsbarns as I'm told its amazing. Thought it was good, not amazing.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not a great or classic course but the PGA at The Belfry if for no other reason than as a 24 handicapper at the time with the rough right up it chewed me up and spat me out.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Muirfield. Played there in the late 70s when my firm's client, Sir Lawrie Barratt, decided he wanted to play there. When we arrived he decided that foursomes was a more "social" game & I was paired with a 25 handicapper, playing badly. I was soon wishing I hadn't bothered. Got no idea of the way the course played, complete waste of time. I'm still scarred by the experience.