Course you’d most like another ‘crack’ at...

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was thinking about this earlier and wondered what people would choose?

im not thinking about it being the best course or even the hardest course, just The one that you don’t think you got the most from....

My choice is Ganton.

Reason being, it is clearly an incredible course and I loved it, but I just didn’t have my A game that day so probably would have enjoyed it even more

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Currently its Hankley Common, after a few holes I could only hit the driver and pick up as vertigo took a real hold but I feel that it's a course that I could give a reasonable account of myself on

D

Deleted member 16999

Royal Troon, weather was hideous and spent more time head down sheltering from the rain, didn’t actually play too bad, just didn’t get the chance to enjoy the course.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry but I have 2. First is the Old Course. Trying to take everything in was distracting so having played it once I would love another go and concentrate on just the golf. The other is RCP. The weather took any my chance to admire the course. Battling the elements was all you could do

D

Deleted member 15344

Alwoodly- threw so many shots away that day on a course that really seemed to suit my eye

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Too many :confused:

Played Carnoustie with Richart and I didn't lift my head once cos of the weather. Played crap as well.

Also, would love to go to Hillside when it wasn't 30mph winds.

Lastly, I'd love to play Karsten Lakes well- played it twice poorly and love the course.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Probably west hill. Struggled round about 12 holes with a dodgy ankle before admitting defeat and walking off.

Also the old course, haven’t played it since I was about 14 (and rubbish at golf).

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hoylake, played it the following day I’d played Formby and was very underwhelmed and couldn’t understand what all the fuss is about, take the clubhouse away and I thought at the time it was no better than a few courses along that coastline.

So I’m willing to give it another go.

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Would have to be Burnham and Berrow for me.

Was looking forward to it for weeks, then on the day I had a stinking headache, it rained all day and the wind made it unplayable in places. (I realise its a links type course, but this was beyond the pale)

Came away thinking I never want to go back, but now I think I'd like to play it again.

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
My 9 hole pay and play. I will crack it one day, but haven't managed it over the past 25 years on and off.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Whatever course at La Manga that used to be just 9 holes. I only got to play 3 holes before the buggy driver flipped the buggy, and I went off to hospital.

I'd like another crack at Woodhall Spa, purely because it's my favourite course. And Hankley Common, just so I could spend time looking for golf balls I left behind last time?..

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hoylake, played it the following day I’d played Formby and was very underwhelmed and couldn’t understand what all the fuss is about, take the clubhouse away and I thought at the time it was no better than a few courses along that coastline.

So I’m willing to give it another go.

Play it the summer if you can

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
First time round Camberley Heath GC.

Shot level par but............ 3 putted the first, doubled the second and the 18th but 5 birdies helped. :)