Conspiracy Theories...

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
So what are your thoughts...

Conspiracy theories have been around for years and although some seemed far fetched at the time a number of them have been proven to be true.

https://www.indy100.com/article/sev...ories-which-turned-out-to-be-true--xJeose5tlZ

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspira...out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...e-30-greatest-conspiracy-theories-part-1.html

(just a couple of links from a simple google search)

A friend asked me to watch the following documentary with an open mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

Although I had heard about Sandy Hook, when it happened at the time, I didn't realise there were still unanswered questions people had about different aspects.

The documentary covers a huge number of areas, which on their own are pretty minor but with the sheer volume I think it makes it worth watching and sticking to the end if you are interested.

Before I started watching it my belief was that it was nothing more than a tragic incident that we hear about more and more. To be honest I didn't know what to think after watching it as there seems to be so many questions still unanswered or unexplained but I do know that I'm now struggling to believe the "offical" story.

One thing is for certain over the last few years is that I don't believe a word from the main stream media.

Interested to see what others have to say or am I just another crackpot...

PS Anyone else got any other good links to conspiracy theories or do you just believe what the MSM tell you. :cool:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've not looked at your links so don't know if it's covered but there are several interesting ones about 9/11. It was claimed that a jet crashed into the Pentagon but there were no marks on the ground to suggest that and no wreckage was recovered. The theory is that a bomb was planted in a van outside the building.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The big problem I have with the bomb not a plane theory at the Pentagon is what happened to the other plane? If we accept that it was a bomb or a missile as I've also heard as a theory then there is still one plane unaccounted for. I've not yet heard an explanation as to what happened to it.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
The big problem I have with the bomb not a plane theory at the Pentagon is what happened to the other plane? If we accept that it was a bomb or a missile as I've also heard as a theory then there is still one plane unaccounted for. I've not yet heard an explanation as to what happened to it.

I struggle with the lack of plane debris at the Pentagon...

I would like to add some conspiracy theories are pretty far out there but I for one am willing to look at them all with an open mind.

Just because we have been told something for generation doesn't mean it is the truth...

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
All conspiracy theories are a complete load of hogwash mostly perpetuated by some nut job Americans who think government is out to get them.

Find something very minor that you can not easily explain in under 3 syllables and it is suddenly a government conspiracy to hide the truth. Yea right.

Last edited:

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ain't watched the video, are they suggesting Sandy Hook was faked by the anti gun lobbyists?

More questioning the "official record".

All conspiracy theories are a complete load of hogwash mostly perpetuated by some nut job Americans who think government is out to get them.

What even the ones that have been proven to be true? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thup:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Trump...I have always thought that he has no intention of becoming president.
The whole show is a massive PR stunt.
Probably his own people released the latest 'disaster'.