Celebs who’ve passed

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gordon McQueen.
Good old fashioned nae nonsense centre half.
Looks like he was another dementia victim of heading heavy leather footballs
RIP Gordon McQueen. There seems a more than proportionate members of “The Great Leeds Team” who have left us early.
Not many left of the team I used to go and watch with my dad in the late 60’s early 70’s. RIP.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gordon McQueen.
Good old fashioned nae nonsense centre half.
Looks like he was another dementia victim of heading heavy leather footballs
He and Joe Jordan used to coach my son's junior team. They both commented that my son couldn't/wouldn't head a ball.
He said he was an 'inside forward' and wasn't supposed to.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sinead o’ Connor is gone too
Terrible news.

She was a great artist but didn’t have her troubles to seek. She struggled with her mental health for a long time , and the death of her son last year was an awful thing for her.

She made mistakes but what a talent she was and what a voice.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Terrible news.

She was a great artist but didn’t have her troubles to seek. She struggled with her mental health for a long time , and the death of her son last year was an awful thing for her.

She made mistakes but what a talent she was and what a voice.

Tragic story. A tortured soul who had to bear more than anyone should...or could :cry:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Whenever I hear such news I am prompted, as I am today, to visit my two remaining elderly aunts…unfortunately they are not just around the corner…one up on the Black Isle, the other on an Inner Hebrides island. But nonetheless, they won’t be with us forever, and once they are gone the need to hug and share time together with those we love will forever remain unsatisfied.