Celebs who’ve passed

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Wayne Shorter is gone.
I'm not really that up on sax players, but get the impression that this is up there with losing Jeff Beck.
Mind you, Wayne was 89, so not as much of a shock.

Swango1980

Visit site
Mystic Meg now.

Not a subject I'm interested at all, but a well known background figure from my youth. Think she might have had a column in the Sunday magazine with the News of the World that my mum liked (whilst I enjoyed doing the massive crossword at the back)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mystic Meg now.

Not a subject I'm interested at all, but a well known background figure from my youth. Think she might have had a column in the Sunday magazine with the News of the World that my mum liked (whilst I enjoyed doing the massive crossword at the back)

Wonder if she saw it coming 👀

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So S Club 6 then, 😞😞
Just a few weeks ago when they announced they were reforming I was looking at the pictures going "that guy wasn't in S Club 7 was he??" - he looked about 20 years older than all the others. And now out of the blue, he's died. So strange, he wasn't actually very old at all, but they've not revealed the cause I don't think. I did wonder and hope he hadn't gone the same way as Caroline Flack, potentially getting some negative comments from those reunion photos. 😕

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ex Strictly judge Len Goodman aged 78. Not a programme I watched. RIP.
Best judge on the show. Stopped watching shortly after he left as the new 'judges' just want o be seen - standing up and clapping performances, not impartial and inflating the scores. The new ones want to be seen and heard and think the show is about them

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So sorry to say this but Dame Edna” Les Patterson passed away @the weekend. saw the show in London. very clever.

RIP once again, very sad news.