BRS Booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces High

Visit site
Would anyone be willing to send me a copy / link to this App.

For months now, it's become glaringly apparent that members at my club are managing to bypass the BRS system and appear to block book the same time EVERY Saturday. If you get into the booking system 2 seconds after times have gone live there are already numerous times booked with the same names every time. It's physically impossible to get in and get the 3 names in that quickly so they must be using something to circumvent the system .

NearHull

Visit site
I also believe that there is a “sniping app” out in circulation. I have a friend who developes software for applications and I asked him for his opinion. His reply ;
Depending on how they have engineered it then it could be possible to snipe. The app will need to be connecting to a backend server in order to submit reservations. So in theory if you can imitate that and submit your own request to the server then you can do it the instant the system is open. In order to do that though you'd need to either reverse engineer the app, or put some kind of sniffer on the network between the app and the backend system to capture what is being sent.

NearHull

Visit site
Strange how every month or so a new poster bumps this thread then disappears
I’m intrigued, do you have any thoughts on why it keeps being brought back? It’s beginning to get to me, I’m in danger of becoming obsessed by the subject (i must be getting boring to my pp by now).

Aces High

Visit site
I searched on Google to find out if there were ways to circumvent the BRS system and found this thread. As mentioned above, it's glaringly obvious something is going on at my club and I'm trying to find out how it's being done.

kierangolfer

Visit site
same as below. our club has become ridiculous to get a time on a saturday morning, withing 10 seconds the whole of 6am-12pm are booked up. could anyone send me a link or the app to try out? thanks

Pedro64

Visit site
Constantly struggling to get early bookings using BRS at our club. Anyone got an app they’re willing to share for booking?

Pedro64

Visit site
same as below. our club has become ridiculous to get a time on a saturday morning, withing 10 seconds the whole of 6am-12pm are booked up. could anyone send me a link or the app to try out? thanks
Stokie, Crazyface etc drop me a PM with your email address and I'll get you a copy.. Might take a few days but I will get back to you

Any chance of getting a copy too please?!

Mandofred

Visit site
If it was this hard to get a tee time for me, I'd forget about playing. I tend to think that if our roll-up groups aren't back by renewal time in the Spring....that might be enough for me to call it quits.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
What's the difference? I would assume they are switching because V1 has something they like better.
I think that BRS is linked to Golfnow and require the club to give them so many tee times a week for providing the system. I don't know the difference between them or what Club V1 charge .
We've had problems trying to book through BRS for months, so it can only be better, fingers crossed.
PS, we have been using BRS for bounce games and HDID for booking comps, so it could be a bit confusing using 2 different systems

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
What's the difference? I would assume they are switching because V1 has something they like better.
Think Clubv1 is cheaper, we looked at moving away from BRS but Clubv1 was in early stages of the tee booking and couldn't do everything BRS could when we looked but are waiting until we know who will be providing software for WHS

Status
Not open for further replies.