BRS Booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would love to get a copy. It’s got worse recently on BRS and I’m wondering how everyone is getting there before me.
Email is **************
May I suggest that you, Robster and Hibees01 all edit and remove the email address from your posts.

Using the PM facility may be safer.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Aren't most clubs are having problems with BRS just now ? when lots of folk are desperate for a game and are of work.
Is it not just a case of those who have problems complain, understandably, and those who don't, don't? We have BRS at my place and it is working smoothly and very well. I even like the new layout and display ?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Aren't most clubs are having problems with BRS just now ? when lots of folk are desperate for a game and are of work.
BRS is working fine for us. With the covid situation our manager has been doing a lot of rejigging and it has all been going very smoothly (except for the one blockout when he set the booking time to 7.00pm and we found what seemed to be the whole country logging in).

NearHull

Visit site
BRS sniping software? Is it a fact or just rumour? I get how groups manage to organise themselves to get 2 or 3 adjacent tee times, what I don’t get is how tee times are blocked within nano secs.

Last edited:

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I haven't had a morning tee at the weekend since golf came back. Best I have got was 2pm normally around 4 before I get out.

I am logged in and clicking like mad from the sec it opens. As stated gone in nano seconds.. has to be a bot doing it

Tho never had any joy in having anything to snipe a tee time for me

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I haven't had a morning tee at the weekend since golf came back. Best I have got was 2pm normally around 4 before I get out.

I am logged in and clicking like mad from the sec it opens. As stated gone in nano seconds.. has to be a bot doing it

Tho never had any joy in having anything to snipe a tee time for me
It seems all clubs are reporting a much higher demand for tee times.
Possibly because of the numbers of people furloughed, laid off or 'working from home' ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Our booking system works well until Thursday and Friday when people are booking for the weekend and then it seems to either not let people log in at all or say each time slot you are clicking on is taken when in fact there are slots. If it persists I tend to phone the office and they are pretty good at overriding the system and booking a slot

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I've not had any problem with getting a tee time via BRS at our place or heard of anyone else having a problem. The one thing I'd noticed in past weeks is that Wednesdays have completely booked up really quickly - Wednesday is the traditional day for the midweek sweeps/medals etc. but I've just gone on BRS and got a tee time for this coming Wednesday.

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Send me an email address and I'll see what I can do.. No problem sharing as long as your not in my club.
After weeks of not being able to get a tee time at my local club since they introduced the BRS booking software and having a background in programming I built myself an app.. Long story short a few fellow members are a little perplexed and unimpressed by the fact that I get the same timeslot each week while everyone else seems to be in a lucky dip, things have been coming to a head with some of them accusing me of hacking the site :rolleyes:.

Am i going against the "etiquette of the game" as most of the clubs members would be a generation older than myself and a lot less technically aware or is it fair game?
Im not a member of your club can i have a copy of your app please

Daaaaaaaave

Visit site
After weeks of not being able to get a tee time at my local club since they introduced the BRS booking software and having a background in programming I built myself an app.. Long story short a few fellow members are a little perplexed and unimpressed by the fact that I get the same timeslot each week while everyone else seems to be in a lucky dip, things have been coming to a head with some of them accusing me of hacking the site :rolleyes:.

Am i going against the "etiquette of the game" as most of the clubs members would be a generation older than myself and a lot less technically aware or is it fair game?

Daaaaaaaave

Visit site

I realise this us an old post but if possible can u please send me details of hack. I cannot get a time on BRS at my club for love nor money Tganks

Status
Not open for further replies.