American golf double value trade in

mozza25

Medal Winner
Visit site
So a pro gave your brother what equates to £127 (double value £77 + your £50 saving) px against an epic :confused: wheres the pro's profit margin in that?.

No he got £100 for his driver and paid an extra £299. If he had gone to American golf he woukd of got £80 for his driver and pay £349 for the driver. I'm just saying that because it's double doesn't mean it's the best deal. The AG deal is great if your gear is in **** condition, if it's good you can normally beat or equal the deal through golfbidder

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
No he got £100 for his driver and paid an extra £299. If he had gone to American golf he woukd of got £80 for his driver and pay £349 for the driver. I'm just saying that because it's double doesn't mean it's the best deal. The AG deal is great if your gear is in **** condition, if it's good you can normally beat or equal the deal through golfbidder

Do golfbidder really give that much more than the pga guide?

D

Deleted member 16999

Just been in, Trade in offer finishes NEXT MONDAY 27th MARCH.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been in, Trade in offer finishes NEXT MONDAY 27th MARCH.

excellent, makes me feel a lot better about all my buying.. I always said to the Mrs that I did it as I wanted to treat myself to new clubs for my 30th birthday and that it would be stupid to wait and throw away money not using this offer

my 30th is sunday so I was correct lol

Crawley1981

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone seen this officially anywhere that it's ending? I'm toying with the idea of changinger drivers as mine would be worth a few quid if getting double as have never really been confident with it.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Anyone seen this officially anywhere that it's ending? I'm toying with the idea of changinger drivers as mine would be worth a few quid if getting double as have never really been confident with it.

Was in the Colchester AG today and was told the promo was still ongoing with no ending date :confused:.

D

Deleted member 16999

Was in the Colchester AG today and was told the promo was still ongoing with no ending date :confused:.
I was in a different AG to the one that told me it finishes tomorrow and they expanded on it a bit, they said the double trade in as is is finishing and the deal will be like for like, ie, Driver for Driver, putter for putter etc and the trade in won't be double it will be PGA price plus £10.00 or £20.00, they are waiting the exact figure.
But they confirmed the current deal as is finishes tomorrow when they close.

Crawley1981

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was in a different AG to the one that told me it finishes tomorrow and they expanded on it a bit, they said the double trade in as is is finishing and the deal will be like for like, ie, Driver for Driver, putter for putter etc and the trade in won't be double it will be PGA price plus £10.00 or £20.00, they are waiting the exact figure.
But they confirmed the current deal as is finishes tomorrow when they close.

Thanks I will go and give it a go tomorrow then.

Wilf

Club Champion
Visit site
Asked today in Menston store and was initially told 31st March, but another Sales assistant then corrected the first to state tomorrow is final day 28th.

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have to wonder why they would end it now just before the Masters which usually sees a spike in interest in golf and therefore sales....

EDIT: Just spoke to a guy who works in an AG Store and he confirmed it ended in his store yesterday and turned folk away today who were looking for it!

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have to wonder why they would end it now just before the Masters which usually sees a spike in interest in golf and therefore sales....

EDIT: Just spoke to a guy who works in an AG Store and he confirmed it ended in his store yesterday and turned folk away today who were looking for it!

exactly why they ending it

the masters is the unofficial start of the season.. boost their sales they no longer need this to encourage people to buy as season is now in full swing

down range was packed today all bays at 13:00

where were these people in January when I was the only one there