American golf double value trade in

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone took advantage of this yet???
Using the pga value guide they will give you double.
Seems too good to be true.

What's the catch? Lol

Yes and none from what I could see.
Guy I dealt with said they had been swamped with trade ins so not sure how long they would be doing the deal for

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Don't bother, I've just rang for a quote on my Adams XTD driver. It's only 2 years old and they offered me £56.00. So that's £28 normal.... yeah right think I'll pass

To be fair that looks about right based on the PGA Value Guide which is what AG use to base their quotes. If you have a look they reckon $42.00 which is about £30.00 so it's not a million miles away.

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
They had this offer running in July but all is not as it seems.

I got offered £132 for my Adams CMB when the deal was on, then when I went in at the start of August and the offer was no longer on I got offered £118. Now that's not double where I come from! I didn't mind as they they had 2 free wedges with a set of Mizuno irons which worked out a better deal.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I've emailed them with a wide variety of clubs, curious what they'll offer me for season old sm6 vokeys. May be enough to replace em with new for very little extra.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've emailed them with a wide variety of clubs, curious what they'll offer me for season old sm6 vokeys. May be enough to replace em with new for very little extra.

PGA price guide quotes your wedges at $54........about £40
Then doubled

Be interested to see if you're offered £80 per wedge tho

JohnF

Club Champion
Visit site
No, was offered £200 10 days to 2 weeks before the deals came out for my 714 ap2 irons which are still valued at $232 on pga value. Was then offered £310 by a different sales person, when I asked him how he came to that price & why the difference. Was told that's what they are today.