Fisher Golf Putter

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone tried Fisher Putters back in the day? They used to be £99 from American Golf. I have just re purchased the 3CS model which is beautifully balanced, nicely weighted and comes with the mid soft burgundy Kevflex insert. All in with postage £40.61 and it is in Mid condition with New Lamkin Deep V grip. With value putters like Cleveland hitting £199, it does make you wonder what has happened to the putter market. I could still miss from 5 foot with a premium Scottie lol! There are still cracking deals to be had second hand, but £40 for a well made but underrated brand in my opinion is an absolute steal.

Last edited:

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I still have one. In itself a nicely made putter and won out against a Nike Anser style putter at American Golf about 12 years ago. However, over a couple of months I found it just a bit heavy in my hands so got a Ping Scottsdale instead which I still use now.

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I still have one. In itself a nicely made putter and won out against a Nike Anser style putter at American Golf about 12 years ago. However, over a couple of months I found it just a bit heavy in my hands so got a Ping Scottsdale instead which I still use now.
I must admit, I find the slight heavier weight works well for me, very solid on shorter putts!