Taylormade Redline Putters

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Carrying on with the putting theme, I was wondering what the story was with Taylormade Redline putters? Are they TM's budget putter range taht was produced purely for the big golf shop? I know you can get them at American Golf and Clubhouse Golf. They are never reviewed like their normal more expensive models, but at £89 at CG, could be a bargain if similar in quality to Odyssey's White hot pro range a few years back which retailed at £79. Anyone know the story behind them and if indeed if they still good quality components for the price? If not really, The Cleveland HB range is top notch for £99 start if you can still get them. Checking out all options before I take plunge

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Putting is a personal thing and so if you find a TM redline works and feels comfy then why not. A lot of manufacturers do a top end (many hundreds) and then a number of models at cheaper price bands. The redline look to be stainless steel and aluminium so not milled but it depends on how you find the ball comes off the face and whether it feels you can use it