2021 Old Farts V Whippersnappers

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Sorry to say my work wont let me have the Monday off... I work throughout the whole pandemic and this is how they repay me.

Sorry gents, was looking forward to representing the whippersnappers - hope I can make 2022!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
here is the latest
1617119404341.png

we still need 2, possibly 3 (I am waiting on someone to confirm) to make it 24 golfers.

payment needs to be made to FP by 23rd April.

also, 2 captains will be needed as i really don't want to do it as just arranging this has been enough for me.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
here is the latest
View attachment 35902

we still need 2, possibly 3 (I am waiting on someone to confirm) to make it 24 golfers.

payment needs to be made to FP by 23rd April.

also, 2 captains will be needed as i really don't want to do it as just arranging this has been enough for me.
I nominate @Lilyhawk for the whippersnappers.
he’s always turning up to meets and sitting back whilst others make all the effort......

D

Deleted member 25172

I nominate @Lilyhawk for the whippersnappers.
he’s always turning up to meets and sitting back whilst others make all the effort......

Think @slowhand will do a stellar job as captain for us youngsters...

What do a captain even do here? :unsure:

I can do a language class on the first night, and that would be my contribution to all this!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
when am at golf tomorrow al have a word with tricky Trev and see if he fancies it. ?

Dando, Tricky Trev said if there’s room he will slot in, single room if possible. If so put me in a room in Grimsby prem inn coz he snores like 10 pigs. If that’s ok let me know and al pay his £139 ? if that’s right.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Dando my missis said ave been a ***. Ave asked tricky trev if he fancies it and he does. But I forgot about naughty nigel. .anyway he is going to ask his alpha female if he can get a 2 day pass to fill in. Al let you know asap re Nigel

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
hi all,

for those who have yet to pay the balance, can you please do so ASAP as I need to pay FP by 23rd April.

if you no longer want to go then please let me know and then the rest can decide if they still want to get away.

thanks,

James

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Final payment sent for Dave Foster, Les Smith and Gordon Taylor - and me. Sent is 2 payments as I forgot to include me in the first one.