2021 Old Farts V Whippersnappers

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
hi all,

here is the latest of what people owe - sorry for not making it clearer previously.

Dando 74
Mark Langley Sowter 74
Beezerk 104
Crow 0
Rosecott 0
Dave foster 0
Les Smith0
gordon Taylor 0
9tegsi 0
slowhand 0
Tashboy 0
Harrogatehacker 104
Lillyhawk 0
Paperboy 64
gg26 0
Treeseeker 0
Fragger 0
imurg 0
Papas 0
Gopher99 0
wherediditgo 0
Tricky Trev 0

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
As I have (perhaps foolishly) volunteered to captain one of the sides, can you all DM me with your date of birth mother's maiden name and first line of address and handicap index, and I'll sort out the teams.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
thanks to those for making the payments.

there is 1 place left to fill to make up 24 "golfers" so if anyone has a friend who fancies 2 days golf then feel free to ask them

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
hi all,

Yerman has decided to take the plunge and join us but i am still in need of 1 more golfer to make it 24.

I spoke to FP about 10 mins ago and they are open and don't see that changing unless the government balls everything up (sorry if this is political)

check in is from 3pm and with our 3.20 tee time that might cause issues but they said to check with reception when you turn up as the rooms might be ready early

Dinner will be inside in tables of 6 so choose wisely - outdoors we can do what we like.

Dando

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
hi all,

Yerman has decided to take the plunge and join us but i am still in need of 1 more golfer to make it 24.

I spoke to FP about 10 mins ago and they are open and don't see that changing unless the government balls everything up (sorry if this is political)

check in is from 3pm and with our 3.20 tee time that might cause issues but they said to check with reception when you turn up as the rooms might be ready early

Dinner will be inside in tables of 6 so choose wisely - outdoors we can do what we like.

Dando

I have the 24th man if still needed - a friend called Chris Davies. I am down for a single but I will share a twin with him. If you can confirm, I will send you payment.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have the 24th man if still needed - a friend called Chris Davies. I am down for a single but I will share a twin with him. If you can confirm, I will send you payment.

Chris is more than welcome to be the 24th player. there is a single room going spare.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Before we get to the stage of doing the draw for the first day, is anyone looking to have a buggy?

Myself, Les Smith and Chris Davies will all be booking buggies so we are looking for a fourth man to buggy share.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Before we get to the stage of doing the draw for the first day, is anyone looking to have a buggy?

Myself, Les Smith and Chris Davies will all be booking buggies so we are looking for a fourth man to buggy share.
You may not all be in the same 4-ball. Depends how the teams work out, although I will be considering any requests in terms of partnerships for the side I will be captaining.

Which leads to a gentle reminder. Can all those who have not yet let me know their DOBs & Handicap indexes please do so as soon as you can via DM. Ta.