2021 Old Farts V Whippersnappers

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
You may not all be in the same 4-ball. Depends how the teams work out, although I will be considering any requests in terms of partnerships for the side I will be captaining.

Which leads to a gentle reminder. Can all those who have not yet let me know their DOBs & Handicap indexes please do so as soon as you can via DM. Ta.

The whole point of my post is that we want the fact that we will be buggy sharing to be taken into account when doing the draw. There has been no problem with this in previous years so I do not anticipate one this year.

I will PM you with our ages but I guarantee that myself, Les Smith, Chris Davies, Gordon Taylor and Dave Foster are all most definitely Farts.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Having seen you DM I agree that would be the case, so you would need to speak to whoever is captaining the Farts this year (no-one has volunteered so far) as by looking at the ages currently submitted to me I will almost definitely be captaining the Whippersnappers.

I'm sure it won't be an issue, but I just didn't want to make a promise I might not have been able to keep until all the ages were in

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It has been about 55 ish
@Imurg has been both a phart and a snapper, but I’ve always been a phart

I’m 20 months older

But it all depends on the mix of players and is different every year ?