3 X CHEAP SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR OLD FARTS v WHIPPERSNAPPERS MEETING.....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Unless I have done my sums incorrectly, I have three places available for the Old Farts v Whippersnappers meeting to be held at Forest Pines, Lincolnshire on Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.
I need to get 48 players to make this work properly. Unfortunately, all single rooms have gone so these spots will be sharing twin rooms and are offered at the unbelievably low price of £74.00 per person.
This price includes 18 holes of golf on the Sunday afternoon, evening meal and overnight accommodation at the hotel, full English breakfast on Monday morning and a further 18 holes of golf after that.
I need to fill these places quickly as I have to send the money off to Forest Pines by the middle of May.
Forest Pines is a great venue, trust me.
If you are seriously interested in coming along and joining in the fun, please let me know....
Rob

I had done my sums incorrectly. One place free. Single room. £104.00.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17920

Stick us both on the reserve list and if you get another drop out then put us both in ;)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Stick us both on the reserve list and if you get another drop out then put us both in ;)

Thanks for your understanding Geezer. You can see why I don't play anymore...... :oops::oops::oops:

To confirm. I still have one place free. In a single. Cost is £104.00. And no, i'm not swapping anybody who has already booked a twin (before you ask). :p:p:p:cool:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Due to just having one person pm me to say he can no longer make it, and Jates12 not having logged on since October, I now have two definite spaces available. Despite never having received deposits from either player I will wear these myself as I MUST get 48 players. So two spots available, sharing a twin room, £74.00 each.