Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

D

Deleted member 1740

Will there be a carvery or set menu? What colour shirts? Can I get out early? What’s the format? What order are we playing the courses? Will someone turn up on the wrong day? What will the weather be like?

Thanks Dave, these will all be asked again in the next 12months, though I doubt anyone could be stupid enough to turn up the week before eh Davemac1?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
All of the above posts have made me realise that I won't be missing anything.....;););)

Still waiting for refund from Forest Pines guys. Every time I phone to speak to the girl that I need to, I have "just missed her" so I have now emailed her to get it sorted. She is now off duty until Saturday evening so hopefully something will be forthcoming early next week.
Will keep you posted.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All of the above posts have made me realise that I won't be missing anything.....;););)

Still waiting for refund from Forest Pines guys. Every time I phone to speak to the girl that I need to, I have "just missed her" so I have now emailed her to get it sorted. She is now off duty until Saturday evening so hopefully something will be forthcoming early next week.
Will keep you posted.
Anything further Rob?? :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Anything further Rob?? :)

Checked my bank account yesterday. Refund still not in. I will phone again today and chase up.

Edit. Have just rung again, (because I've been told twice in the past that the girl I need works nights). She is now off again until Sunday night! I've got the name of somebody else to speak to who will be there after 8am this morning. Going to make another call later.
Bear with me......

Last edited:

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Checked my bank account yesterday. Refund still not in. I will phone again today and chase up.

Edit. Have just rung again, (because I've been told twice in the past that the girl I need works nights). She is now off again until Sunday night! I've got the name of somebody else to speak to who will be there after 8am this morning. Going to make another call later.
Bear with me......
Don't envy you mate. They sound like a right nightmare to deal with. Not sure how you managed to do this for so long without going totally insane o_O

But thanks for all your hard work

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Bear with me......
Cheers Rob..... all the best, matey